96’ Suzuki DR350SE

Anyone know a good jet kit for a stock 96 dr350se?  Been having what seems like not getting enough fuel.  The bike will only idle with the choke on.  I’ve taken the carb apart and cleaned all jets passages etc...can’t figure it out.  Thought I’d try some different size jets.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

if it's stock, dont touch the jets sizes. sounds to me like an air leak, manifold or petcock vacuum line

10 hours ago, turboguzzi said:

if it's stock, dont touch the jets sizes. sounds to me like an air leak, manifold or petcock vacuum line

Ok...forgot...the only mod was replacing the vacuum petcock with a manual one.  I also reloaded the fuel filter.  It ran great with this setup for a couple years.  Had the bike out earlier this year... Had a little dump in the woods...nothing big, just slid out in some mud...went to restart the bike and would only run with the choke fully on.  Been like that ever since.

the petcock mod requires shutting off the vacuum point at the carb, maybe you knocked ti off'?

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 3:13 AM, turboguzzi said:

the petcock mod requires shutting off the vacuum point at the carb, maybe you knocked ti off'?

23 hours ago, plugeye said:

the gray cap in this picture

w6.jpg

Dude!  That was it!  Good call guys.  It’s purring like a kitten now.

• Like 2