Lock On Grips Fit 230?

Anyone here use Odi lock on grips on their 230? I have Renthal 7/8 bars and plan on adding wrap around handgaurds. Wondering if the Odi throttle tube/grip would have the correct throttle cam. Any recommendations?
Thanks

Edited by werra

Here is some helpful info.  Might save you some time waiting for replies.

The search function is not very user friendly. I've found this to be helpful. Try this - Open the TT forum to the 150/230/250 page. Click on the search bar. A drop down menu should appear. Click on "This Forum". Then type your keywords and hit search. This will limit you results to just this forum. TONS of info on this bike. Guys have been tinkering with them for over 15 years.

Doing this search method for "odi" I get an overwhelming number of posts that say "no go".  Cam profile is incorrect and difficulty swapping to a CRF250 throttle housing.  Might be more info indepth info in the posts.  I didn't read through all of them.

Edited by GavMac78
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GavMac78 said:

Here is some helpful info.  Might save you some time waiting for replies.

The search function is not very user friendly. I've found this to be helpful. Try this - Open the TT forum to the 150/230/250 page. Click on the search bar. A drop down menu should appear. Click on "This Forum". Then type your keywords and hit search. This will limit you results to just this forum. TONS of info on this bike. Guys have been tinkering with them for over 15 years.

Doing this search method for "odi" I get an overwhelming number of posts that say "no go".  Cam profile is incorrect and difficulty swapping to a CRF250 throttle housing.  Might be more info indepth info in the posts.  I didn't read through all of th

Thanks for the information!! Much appreciated!!

Edited by werra
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jjmaine said:

I seem remember from looking as well that everyone said they do not work.  Pro taper pillow-tops for me.  Ahhhhhhhh🥰

I did the same. Comfortable!

• Like 1