computer replacement

I seem to have broken the computer.  from what I understand it is a trailtech endurance II

does anyone know if it is exactly a plug and play replacement?   I don't want to deal with splicing wires, ....

2016 300rr

Thanks,

called trail tech and they said there is no plug and play replacment - I have to buy a new one from Beta.

Has anyone installed the Enudrance II   ?   how hard is it set up?

would any of the plugs work?

16 minutes ago, hungry1 said:

called trail tech and they said there is no plug and play replacment - I have to buy a new one from Beta.

Has anyone installed the Enudrance II   ?   how hard is it set up?

would any of the plugs work?

follow the link that I posted

• Like 1

The universal install kit is not hard to install, none of the plugs will carry over from the stock beta harness. If you upgrade to the vapor, you get some added perks, or the voyager/voyager pro for even more features. 

1 hour ago, redhurricane said:

The universal install kit is not hard to install, none of the plugs will carry over from the stock beta harness. If you upgrade to the vapor, you get some added perks, or the voyager/voyager pro for even more features. 

Thanks!  

I did check the link in the other thread - seems easy enough for the Endurance.  I don't actually see much value in the extra features of the vapor or the voyager.

If I got that route I will probably be hitting people up for more help - I hate dealing with wiring stuff!

1 minute ago, hungry1 said:

Thanks!  

I did check the link in the other thread - seems easy enough for the Endurance.  I don't actually see much value in the extra features of the vapor or the voyager.

If I got that route I will probably be hitting people up for more help - I hate dealing with wiring stuff!

the instructions are pretty easy, and all the sensor wires are plug specific, can't really wire it wrong- designed that way on purpose. getting the added things like coolant temp and air temp were important to me. I've had a handful of Vapors, and now have a Voyager non pro version. will probably add two more voyagers to the other bikes. 

OK.  ready for the install... finally!

seems like some people run the power right to the battery and some people are OK running it off the stator (OEM power supply)

thoughts?

@redhurricane how did you power yours?

2 hours ago, redhurricane said:

DC direct to the battery, with an inline fuse. 

I could not resist using the stock plug since it plugged right in! 

Guess I will keep an eye on the 3v battery