General infos needed

Hi everyone I'm looking to buy an rmz, i don't know anything about the bike and I needed some advice, do all rmz havr 4 gears? Can i trust fuel injection? Is the bike reliable?

Sometimes I tend to overlook the fact that i push bikes way too much and end up blowing them up, as i did with my drz, now I'm looking for something more powerful and maybe start riding at the track, and not in the fields or in the woods, I'm also gonna have a supermoto kit since these bikes are imported and modified with both off and on road papers.

From 08 onwards the RMZ has been a 5 speed. I have not had any issues with the FI nor have i read about much. From my own experience and what i have heard and read regular oil changes and keep the air filter clean, they are a solid reliable bike.

My 09

20200511_174648.jpg

On 6/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, Caolan Laverty said:

From 08 onwards the RMZ has been a 5 speed. I have not had any issues with the FI nor have i read about much. From my own experience and what i have heard and read regular oil changes and keep the air filter clean, they are a solid reliable bike.

My 09

20200511_174648.jpg

Thanks a lot, when i will sell my drz im probably gonna go with an rmz, i still have to be sure because a 440 is on his way to my house, all depends if the power satisfies me