My 2006 Suzuki DRZ-125/DRZ125L

Hi, I have a 2006 Suzuki drz125/125L and I want to have new plastics, mainly black, are there any plastics from any other bike I can use? It's mostly just the radiator shrouds I can't find any that have a long line with it and need number plates, the number plates come only in white, I want a full out black plastic kit.00E4C14F-FE2A-4C66-9A02-7DCBCC41F701.jpeg.8d0ef6373094c06daaa8909521ce5664.jpeg

Unfortunately, there are no aftermarket plastics for these things.  You can buy o.e. black radiator shrouds and fenders, but you're stuck with either white or yellow number plates.  If you're dead set on black number plates, your best option may be black number plate backgrounds.

14 minutes ago, Toadmeister00 said:

Unfortunately, there are no aftermarket plastics for these things.  You can buy o.e. black radiator shrouds and fenders, but you're stuck with either white or yellow number plates.  If you're dead set on black number plates, your best option may be black number plate backgrounds.

Okay, where can I buy the fenders and shrouds for the bike and the black graphic Kit? And what bike do I use to find the radiator shrouds and fenders?

Edited by Jansson M Burks

10 hours ago, Jansson M Burks said:

Okay, where can I buy the fenders and shrouds for the bike and the black graphic Kit? And what bike do I use to find the radiator shrouds and fenders?

The 2007 model year had black as an option, the part numbers for the black pieces end in 019. You can get the plastics from dealers or online parts houses, any place that sells o.e. parts.  Once you see the prices that the new stuff goes for, you may decide that your blue plastics are just fine. 

The number plate backgrounds can be had from places like Decal Works (www.decalmx.com) or equivalent.