Jump to content
777654321

TOMAC HAS THREE KIDS?

Recommended Posts

I read he had 2 kids already before his new babey. Him and his girlfriend have 3 kids together. Anyone know if this is true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I read he had 2 kids already before his new babey. Him and his girlfriend have 3 kids together. Anyone know if this is true. 

I copied this from another site. 

 

Screenshot_20200628-132510_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..too bad. I am disappointed.  Thot he was more of a man than that.  Reminds me of a certain class of habitually-fatherless people who also believe that bringing innocent kids into the world as ba$tards is okay...and who happen to be looting stores and rioting in the streets right now.  Examples of pure American manhood right there.

  • Helpful 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf is going on in here? Damn I must be some misinformed mofo that cant talk bad about non racing type $h!+....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His girlfriend runs a pitbull rescue.  Good people IMO,  having rescued a couple adult pits and raised another pup myself.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GP said:

His girlfriend runs a pitbull rescue.  Good people IMO,  having rescued a couple adult pits and raised another pup myself.  

I read the post and was just curious.  If the guy Is confusing children with pets then hopefully he gets steered in the right direction. From what i can see the Tomac family looks solid all the way around. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, txkawboy said:

..too bad. I am disappointed.  Thot he was more of a man than that.  Reminds me of a certain class of habitually-fatherless people who also believe that bringing innocent kids into the world as ba$tards is okay...and who happen to be looting stores and rioting in the streets right now.  Examples of pure American manhood right there.

Throwing that 1st stone ain’t ya!!!

  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing has been a running joke for awhile now

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 777654321 said:

I read the post and was just curious.  If the guy Is confusing children with pets then hopefully he gets steered in the right direction. From what i can see the Tomac family looks solid all the way around. 

come on numbers, don't make me make you 777654320.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 777654321 said:

I read the post and was just curious.  If the guy Is confusing children with pets then hopefully he gets steered in the right direction. From what i can see the Tomac family looks solid all the way around. 

The guy is confused, like said that’s there pit bulls 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

I'm guessing this is Gnah and Bear 

 

spacer.png

You know what happens when a BULL sees red😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Just_a_trail_rider said:

Does it matter if he does?   

To me no. I just figured someone would know. The fact that they aren't married doesnt bother me at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Doctor Impostor said:

Won't someone think of the children? Also, bulls can't see red. 

Learn something new everyday😄

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 777654321 said:

I read the post and was just curious.  If the guy Is confusing children with pets then hopefully he gets steered in the right direction. From what i can see the Tomac family looks solid all the way around. 

I don't consider have kids out of wedlock solid,  call me old fashioned.  

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...