Oh boy I got the cruise control programmed from the deal. What a hoot probably a better upgrade then the quick shift. Word of advice tho dont ride with cruise control if your tired lol. Woozers...

I bought the cruise control just last week.  I do agree its probably the best thing i have added so far.  I do notice that when i drive over bridges , the MTC will kick it off when i drive over the different sections when they're uneven.

I do think that it was a bit steep regarding price.. $75 for the switch.. i installed it.. which save me $110... another $110 for dealer to flash software and i had to buy the software.... for around $230 something .... for cruise control i'm in a lil over $400.... but hey.. it was worth it right????

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Flood_33 said:

I bought the cruise control just last week.  I do agree its probably the best thing i have added so far.  I do notice that when i drive over bridges , the MTC will kick it off when i drive over the different sections when they're uneven.

I do think that it was a bit steep regarding price.. $75 for the switch.. i installed it.. which save me $110... another $110 for dealer to flash software and i had to buy the software.... for around $230 something .... for cruise control i'm in a lil over $400.... but hey.. it was worth it right????

Pretty good price actually. Look at what installing a McCruise costs.

1 hour ago, Doctor Impostor said:

Pretty good price actually. Look at what installing a McCruise costs.

You're right , i looked that up.  I didnt even know that was available... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flood_33 said:

You're right , i looked that up.  I didnt even know that was available... 

I've installed several for other guys on older sport touring bikes, what a gigantic pain in the ass that is. 400 for a plug and play electronic controlled system is a dream come true. When i was a boy we walked to school uphill both ways, barefoot, in the snow, and they beat us when we got there. 😋

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, Flood_33 said:

I had that happen also lol I was like dang my bike engine died nope cruise control.

15 tooth countershaft sprocket! 
I end up about 1 gear higher than before. I like the way it accelerates and 75 down the highway is still reasonable. I haven’t had a chance to try it off road but the main reason I wanted the 15 was for that. If you get at all technical the gearing is to high with the 16. Supposed to be 70 tomorrow so hopefully I can get out and try it.

Got out off road today. Nothing extreme but enough to say the 15 tooth is the best mod I’ve made so far. I can crawl where I had to clutch before. 

I’ll put the 16 back on for any distance touring but off-road the 15 is perfect.