Ktm 530 exc many problems

Hey guys i have a 2009 ktm 530 exc, bike has 7500 miles and 190 hours, bike is often hard to start and sometimes starts on first kick?? wont start with electric start. It gets really hard to start almost impossible when warm, and during full throttle bike bogs really bad, also headlights and tail lights wont work. I checked the spark plugs connections and spark plug gap all is fine. Carb was cleaned nothing is dirty. Bike gets 13.8v on battery when running. I have no idea whats wrong it was running well not long ago

My guess is you have more than one issue.  First thing is I would make sure your valves are adjusted properly.  Out of adjustment valves can affect how well a bike starts.

When you cleaned the carb did you check the float height?

Starting to think its the stator, i read serveral posts about stator failures and symptoms are the same, weak spark runs like crap and really hard to start when hot,plus headlight and tailight not working wich are connected to the ac circuit on the stator. Went through all grounds and wires nothing seems out of ordinary and cleaned all the grounds too all is good and tight

Since 2012 , they've have normal street bike type stators (none of that split ac/dc stuff.  its normally the charging coils that fails on those.  I find my 2015 ktm stator has been outstanding life wise, as its well over 50,000 miles,  Jap stators normally don't last half of that, or 50,000 miles its pushing it even on full street bikes, but the main reason is the stators run very cool on the ktm (at least mine), so you don't have that usual charring effect over time.

Im not aware if 2009 is the old dirt bike split system or not, but if the source coil is part of the stator, that would cause run issues.

Usually as long as you have battery power the charge coils don't matter much, atleast till the battery goes dead.

Mine is the old style stator split ac/dc, thats why im leaning towards this being the problem as all this started at once, bike started being really hard to start when warm, then after a couple hours of riding headlights and tail lights went out, and bike bogs and runs bad at full acceleration and especially when it gets warm

Have the stator checked.  There are shops that do this.  Ricky Stator comes to mind.  My 08 530 hard start was tight valves but I've never had electrical problems.  

Changed the stator, bike runs great now, no more bogging at all and starts up first click of the starter, only problem is head ligjt and tail lights still dont work yet 

Anybody know what could be causing my headlight and tail light to not work at all? No loe or high beam, the high beam blue light does not work plus brake light does not work, really stumpred on this one here