CR250R Chain rollers

Can someone help me out here - seeing conflicting info. Is the lower chain roller the larger and upper the smaller one? Or other way around? It's a tight fit in there with the larger one on the bottom, but that's how it looks in the parts diagram, and the old busted up one I removed while rebuilding the bike was the larger of the two, but just want to make sure. This is on an '02 CR250.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200628201705205_COVER~2.jpg

Dang l apologize, I'm at work. Its the bigger one that goes on top & smaller one on bottom. 

Edited by Diverdown
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot! Sort of what I was figuring. With the big one on the bottom it is a very tight squeeze thru there for the chain, and I already broke one (42mm). But it was very old stock from 2006 and I just figured it was brittle. Thanks again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Diverdown said:

Dang l apologize, I'm at work. Its the bigger one that goes on top & smaller one on bottom. 

As said, big on top and smaller on bottom. I just changed mine. Smaller one had a recess for the nut on mine ('08 CRF250R). None on larger top. Locktite the top bolt, lock nut on bottom needs none. The torque on mine were only 9 ft/lbs.

Edited by HRC27
  • Like 2