Hello! New member looking to get a DRZ400SM

Hello, I've been looking to get a DRZ400SM for some months and lurking on the forum. 

A used one showed up locally and it seems to be good. I'll check it out tomorrow and probably get it. 

It's a 2017, white with blue rims, 3000 miles. 

It has a yoshi pipe, I asume it's terminal and header.

Hotcams shafts. Don't know yet what stage and if only intake or both and jets kit. 

Then it comes with some nice stuff as case savers, hand guards, pegs, levers, ecc. 

Already got a lot of answers out of the forum. Thanks! Hopefully one day I'll be able to add up too. 

Edited by Topaz

I have made very few mods to mine.  Hand guards, luggage rack, stator cover, windshield for the winter.  

Well, a few more.   Video is three years old   I don’t feel the need for performance mods.   To me it is just fine as it is.

Edited by Blasters Fan

On 7/4/2020 at 9:59 AM, Topaz said:

Hello, I've been looking to get a DRZ400SM for some months and lurking on the forum. 

A used one showed up locally and it seems to be good. I'll check it out tomorrow and probably get it. 

It's a 2017, white with blue rims, 3000 miles. 

It has a yoshi pipe, I asume it's terminal and header.

Hotcams shafts. Don't know yet what stage and if only intake or both and jets kit. 

Then it comes with some nice stuff as case savers, hand guards, pegs, levers, ecc. 

Already got a lot of answers out of the forum. Thanks! Hopefully one day I'll be able to add up too. 

So, did you get it?

Just now, Matt-J2 said:

So, did you get it?

Yes! Check it out here:

• Like 1