Any knowledgable ducati members in here?

Hey everyone, was hoping I could get some opinions and advice on something. Recently I bought a bike from someone and noticed also in their garage was an older ducati. I've never owned one before but knew it was an early to mid 90's bike. It has the 750 supersport desmodue decals on the side fairings. They are half fairings. Owner didnt have the paperwork on hand since I was there for a different bike and I didnt have time to hang around unfortunatly for him to find it. Based on some quick research it looks to be a 92-95 year range. Waiting on the vin to confirm. It does have 33k miles and was supposedly owned by a ducati tech and was fully serviced not long ago. Overall decent shape but could use some detailing. Didnt hear it run as the battery was dead.

He said hes willing to sell it and told me he would be around the $2500 area. I've barely found any of these for sale so hard to see what they are worth. I see what hagerty and nada says but I know those sites can be off. Anyone have an idea on value? I'd primarily be buying to resell as that's what I do but would love to ride it and see what its all about. Dont want to get in over my head and lose money though. I'll include the only picture I was able to get. Thanks everyone!

20200703_143837.jpg