Does anyone know what year make and model this bike is in the picture?

2 hours ago, AustinReeves said:

07CD1B78-E867-4461-8BA4-A1E6D2C48AAA.png

They finally Found the body of the Suzuki that Johnny Kawasaki planted. The Honda Police will come for Johnny Kawasaki later. good find!  Looks like an old unloved Zuke from a spoiled brat bastardo from the 70'. Little punk thought he could get a newer bike by cleverly hiding it in the woods, Tell his dad, the little punk has been exposed. LOL!

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Haha 1

Is that a tree growing through the rear wheel? I've heard about barn finds, but not a farm field find. I guess you could say it's a woods bike.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I know what you're thinking. You wanna fix it up and ride it. Do you currently have a dirt bike? Any experience? If not, move on, this is not for you. This bike is in too rough of shape for a beginner.

• Like 3

Move fwd on the dig a hole plan.  Its roached.  Let it rest in peace

not everything can be saved with scotch brite and wd40.  In some cases it shouldnt even be tried.  Pour a tall lemonade, park your butt on the porch and just pretend you saved it.  After you dig that hole of course.  

Edited by WRider995
  • Helpful 1

3 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

It’s a leverite as in leave it right there

It has as much value and potential as this:

dead-donkey-in-the-desert-in-saudi-arabia-C395B3.jpg.a4bf5991d52f0908e09f3b33f9080356.jpg

• Haha 6

Get it , get it ,get it , get it .     Fun and education all rolled in to one package .....  looks better than the  TW 200     I just got in .......    guy  wants it      fixed up .....       Hee Hee Hee ...   

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, behive said:

73/74/75 TS100

I don't remember ever seeing one of those in the USA. I remember the TS90 and the later TS100 with the high pipe, and of course the TS125, but I don't think I ever saw a low pipe TS100. And I was a teenage boy at the time and my mind only focused on two things!

It's probably a rare collectors item and should be saved and restored to it's former glory!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motovita said:

I don't remember ever seeing one of those in the USA. I remember the TS90 and the later TS100 with the high pipe, and of course the TS125, but I don't think I ever saw a low pipe TS100. And I was a teenage boy at the time and my mind only focused on two things!

It's probably a rare collectors item and should be saved and restored to it's former glory!

The true definition of a "parts bike",not a "roller" ,in any sense of the word.🤔💩🇺🇸😀