2010 CRF250R TPS position??

I was cleaning the throttle body as the previous owner drowned the filter in oil and it coated the inside of throttle body, whilst clearing the unit, I slacked off the TPS bolts and moved it, not knowing I shouldn’t, I’ve set it back to roughly where it was, but will this bite me in the ass????? 

Cheers for any help 👍 

2 hours ago, Josh636 said:

I was cleaning the throttle body as the previous owner drowned the filter in oil and it coated the inside of throttle body, whilst clearing the unit, I slacked off the TPS bolts and moved it, not knowing I shouldn’t, I’ve set it back to roughly where it was, but will this bite me in the ass????? 

Cheers for any help 👍 

If it runs and the throttle doesn't have a dead spot like from idle to open I think you should be fine. When I did the TPS adjustement on some KTM i usually use a voltage meter tool and the plugin tool to ensure that I know the exact numbers. Usually its can become a problem if set too high. If you ever run into some problem , I would obviously suspect that but if it run fine and throttle is fine then chances are its going to be okay.

Edited by MrKTMrider
  • Like 1