Record monitor Air fuel mix

Is there some device that can record my air fuel mix so I can download it to my computer and check it against the RPM to verify if my engine is running lean or rich?

I know there is some air fuel gauge display  that you can mount on the handlebar and check in real time. The thing is   when I ride, i  need to look where im going :-)

I would prefere analyzing the data after the ride...

I use the LM-1 version (older design) of this setup on my 72 Nova with a blow through carb / Procharger. Worked pretty well. Only complaint is sensor life seemed shorter than it should have been. I only ran pump gas so it wasn’t lead fouling. I think their heater control wasn’t as sophisticated as the OEM’s that run the same sensor. You’ll have to find a 12v supply for the unit. On the LM-1 I had to also supply 5v to any other sensors I wanted to datalog. Not sure about the LM-2. I logged a few different things over the years - throttle position, fuel pressure, and before and after intercooler temps. There might be something else out there that is more compact I don’t know.  Clay

https://www.diyautotune.com/product/innovate-motorsports-lm2-basic-kit-3837/

Edited by nuity5

I use the DynoJet Wideband Commander. I have it set up with a bar switch to start recording a run (I think IIRC, a total of five minutes can be logged). It logs A/F, RPM, TPS and engine Temp, though I only tend to log the A/F and RPM. I know throttle poision as I use markings on the grip. Pretty obvious how steay a hand I have based on RMPs logged.

9 minutes ago, Toughmudder said:

Do we need to drill the the pipe and weld the bung for the O2 sensor?

Yes. You will want to have a bung plug as well for when you remove the logger.

13 hours ago, Toughmudder said:

Do we need to drill the the pipe and weld the bung for the O2 sensor?

Yes as William1 said. I’ve tried to make the tailpipe inserts that hold the sensor. I could get good readings on my XR600 with the stock pipe however I could never get it to work with my YZ250F. I tried several different lengths of the sample tube but it had too much reversion. A bung would be the only way I would go. Clay