2003 xr250r fork upgrades??

Well I obviously have an xr250r 2003 and I was wondering if there is an upgrade Grand Forks that I can put on here someone was selling a CRF 450r  Forks and they also have a CRF 125 I didn't know if those would be built bolt on? Any thoughts.?

If you are woods riding, some of us have upgraded our CRF230Fs with XR400 forks with a simple mod to the compression shim stack and a lighter oil.  I've heard the XR250R forks need a lot of work to get them close to the XR400 forks.  The bearing/races are compatible between the two bikes (XR400/CRF230) just the steering stem on the XR400 is about 20mm longer (might be the same on the XR250 but you would have to investigate).  Some guys shorten the stem, others have created an adapter that lengthens the head steerer tube on the frame moving up the upper race the appropriate distance.  There's a shop notebook that details all of this - see link below.  The forks are awesome in the woods on rock, roots, trail trash type stuff and not bad in wash and whoops as well.  There stiffer as well and track well.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1mEsw891e5HUdLIrq4yYQzm2QCsRgK-ihDkrL_fu7_iA/pub#h.cr12b06vqczu