Bought the wrong spokes, will they work?

So as the title says, I bought the wrong spokes, my rear wheel was out of true and dented with some seized spokes , so I figured I’d get a shiny new excel rim with some fresh spokes and nipples, well turns out I bought spokes for the Kawasaki lineup and not the Honda lineup, I bought them for the right size rim , 2.15x19 , but will it matter since I’m lacing up an aftermarket excel rim anyway ? Or will something be wrong with the fitment? Part number I bought is

xs8-21197

the one I think I need 

xs8-11197

If you google that it will bring up each spoke set they look the same to me

30 minutes ago, William1 said:

It matters. The hub diameter, angle of the holes. Get the right spokes. If the spokes were the same, the part number would also be the same.

Yeah, I figured it would be a hub problem, thanks. Just messaged the seller on eBay hopefully I can just get the other ones sent out

Take some measurements of your stock hub/rim relationship before you get to cutting the OEM spokes.

In fact, take a few close up pictures, so you can replicate the pattern. Start at the valve stem. Good luck and have patience. The first wheel is always the hardest. 

Did you get stainless spokes for your wheel? Polished?

Once you decide to "never do this again," you can send your hub/rim to Buchanon spokes and let them do it. 

2 minutes ago, NORTY said:

Buchanon spokes

I never intended to do it myself , I don’t even have a spoke wrench yet,I’ve been looking for someone to do it , just looked at their site and they are looking good, any idea what their turnaround time is?

1 minute ago, swapnifty said:

I never intended to do it myself , I don’t even have a spoke wrench yet,I’ve been looking for someone to do it , just looked at their site and they are looking good, any idea what their turnaround time is?

A friend of mine uses them often for his bikes. He has a bunch of Vincent concours show bikes, along with about a dozen other bikes. Turn around time is about 10 days. Buchanon is 100 miles from him.