Jump to content

What is this part called?

Recommended Posts

I accidentally snapped this stupid piece of brittle plastic taking my carb off. Anyone know what it is called? I can’t find it anywhere, and it wasn’t even labeled on the partsfish.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

  • Create New...