Beta2Stroke 300RR Silencer Guard

Does anyone know of an aftermarket carbon exhaust silencer guard for the 300RR to replace the stock plastic one?

Attached pic is the stock guard for reference...

Screenshot_20200707-005424_Chrome.jpg

Way better than a guard is the older style rear fender/number plate. It bolts right on to the 18/19 models and IMO looks way better!  One of the first mods we did to our 18’s  

2D4E4BB9-2200-4F23-B1DA-C44144100705.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Helpful 2

1 hour ago, Cullins said:

Way better than a guard is the older style rear fender/number plate. It bolts right on to the 18/19 models and IMO looks way better!  One of the first mods we did to our 18’s  

Thank you! I was wondering about that. Just picked up a 2018 & was actually wondering about this as well.

12 minutes ago, Drizzman said:

What year do you have to go back to? 

13/14 are white 15/16/17 are red 

1 hour ago, Cullins said:

13/14 are white 15/16/17 are red 

Right on ! thanks!!

13 minutes ago, Drizzman said:

Right on ! thanks!!

If you get a 15-17 fitment, your bike can look like a '21 model too. :banana:

14 hours ago, Cullins said:

This is the best to me.. The newer bare pipe is lame to me. I like the bigger number plates too. 

1 minute ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

This is the best to me.. The newer bare pipe is lame to me. I like the bigger number plates too. 

I have to agree 100%. I also much prefer the older style radiator shrouds with the "vent holes" in them. I was irritated to find out that Polisport decided to stop making those vented shrouds & now only offer the 18-19 style for all 13-19 Betas...

Definitely will be going with the older style plastics now that I know everything fits properly!

4 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Polisport deciding to not make the vented shrouds? Hmm thanks didn’t know that. 

Yeah. The pics of the shrouds will usually still show the vents in them, but when you order them or a complete plastic kit, you get the 18-19 style instead.

When I found that out, I went as far as calling rocky mountain atv & getting ahold of one of the warehouse guys who checked all the shrouds trying to find a vented set. No luck.

I prefer them enough that I ordered some sets directly from Beta, since those ones still have the vents at least.

• Helpful 1

Thanks for posting up! This sure was a nice bike!

I'd really like a seat (or cover) like yours... But I'm looking at Seat Concepts' site right now, & don't see any that look like that one with the blue, red & white combo.

Any idea what model that is from them? I suppose I could try to call them tomorrow if not...

16 minutes ago, SCORPiON5150 said:

I'd really like a seat (or cover) like yours... But I'm looking at Seat Concepts' site right now, & don't see any that look like that one with the blue, red & white combo.

Any idea what model that is from them? I suppose I could try to call them tomorrow if not...

Ty had support from them at the time and I designed that cover to match the graphics we did with HBD.  It was a full seat which if you have the funds for I would highly recommend. The quality is way better than stock Beta. 

I’m not sure if they have the records, but you could ask for what they built for Ty Cullins in 2018 or just tell them the colors. 

• Helpful 1

38 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Thanks for posting up! This sure was a nice bike!

That was the “practice bike” this was the actual race bike before we made it red

• Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, Cullins said:

Ty had support from them at the time and I designed that cover to match the graphics we did with HBD.  It was a full seat which if you have the funds for I would highly recommend. The quality is way better than stock Beta. 

I’m not sure if they have the records, but you could ask for what they built for Ty Cullins in 2018 or just tell them the colors. 

Thanks for the info. I'll try giving them a call tomorrow. I'm going to switch my plastics & graphics to red & probably race edition style, or maybe one of the HBD team replicas.

I have a couple of their seats currently. One came on this 300RR (probably swap that over to my 520RS if it fits properly) & I've got another on one of my Aprilia SXV550s as well. Pricey, but definitely a huge improvement over stock in both cases, & at my age I certainly appreciate a more comfy seat than the Italians usually offer from the factory!