BajaDesigns DualSport Kit on WR450

I just finished installing a new BajaDesigns dual sport kit on my brand new WR450...

Almost. There were a couple things that didn't make sense, so I didn't do them.

First, it says:

"the stator on he electric-start WR's is not powerful enough to charge the stock battery and run the dual-sport kit at the same time. For this kit to function properly, the bike's stator must be sent to Baja Designs for modification. The cost of the service is $30. If this is not done, the battery will discharge anytime the headlight is turned on (regardless of bulb size)."

HUH? It came with a 60/55 watt bulb, and they want me to switch it to a 35/35 watt bulb. How the heck is it drawing enough power from a rear break light (same bulb) and turn signals to use MORE power than stock? The little LED for high beam? The license plate light? Is that it?

Which leads to the second question. "The stock rectifier/regulator is not compatible with the motified stator. It must be replaced with the Baja Designs rectifier/regulator for the battery to charge."

Ok, well, if I didn't change my stator, I don't need to swap regulators...

I guess at worst, my battery will run dead. But, it seemed pretty extreem to rewind the stator for a brake light, LED (high beam indicator), and license plate light. It's already an electric start bike with headlight and tail light.

So, can someone put this in perspective for me? Watts wise or something I can understand from an electrical draw perspective. They wanted me to swap in the 35/35 watt bulb from my 60/65 watt factory bulb also (which I haven't done). ??? HUH?