I recently purchased a 2014 gasgas 300XC. There where a few parts missing/ broken on it and some I unluckily just broke myself on a small spill. I’ve heard motocrosscenter.com is one of the better websites for gasgas parts. I was also told halls in Ontario can source them and a couple other places. I’d rather not have to have them ship from Spain with Covid and wait times etc. 

where do you all get ur gasgas parts from? 

Thanks >.< 

1 hour ago, Quinn1337 said:

I recently purchased a 2014 gasgas 300XC. There where a few parts missing/ broken on it and some I unluckily just broke myself on a small spill. I’ve heard motocrosscenter.com is one of the better websites for gasgas parts. I was also told halls in Ontario can source them and a couple other places. I’d rather not have to have them ship from Spain with Covid and wait times etc. 

where do you all get ur gasgas parts from? 

Thanks >.< 

Gran prix cycles in Albany, Oregon stocks a fair amount of gasgas parts. 

• Like 3

Just for the record, I've dealt with Motocrosscenter.com many times over the years and they were reasonable on shipping and normally got parts to me faster than places here in the US.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, tmeyer37 said:

https://motocentergasgas.com/

https://www.gasgaspartsguy.com/

Those two are my main go to for parts. They both are also both super helpful and knowledgeable. Neil at motocenter has gone above and beyond to help me source parts and give advice on the bike. 

Thanks for ur recommendation. I talked to David and Neil at motocenter and just finished ordering all my parts. Looks like 4 days to get them from South Dakota to Arizona and then 8 day’s with expedited shipping from AZ to BC Canada. They where great to deal with so appreciate the advice! Exactly what I was looking for. 

3 minutes ago, Quinn1337 said:

Thanks for ur recommendation. I talked to David and Neil at motocenter and just finished ordering all my parts. Looks like 4 days to get them from South Dakota to Arizona and then 8 day’s with expedited shipping from AZ to BC Canada. They where great to deal with so appreciate the advice! Exactly what I was looking for. 

Awesome! I am glad they were able to help. They are really good guys there and they are carrying Rieju so they will continue to be helpful in the future. 

• Helpful 1

5 minutes ago, tmeyer37 said:

Awesome! I am glad they were able to help. They are really good guys there and they are carrying Rieju so they will continue to be helpful in the future. 

What is Rieju ? Heard this a bit on the forums 

5 minutes ago, Quinn1337 said:

What is Rieju ? Heard this a bit on the forums 

Its a bit of a long story but the short of it is KTM bought 60% of Gas Gas and are now putting the Gas Gas name on red KTMs. They sold the rights of enduro line to Reiju another Spanish bike manufacturer so they have released the MR 300/250/200 which is essentially the 2018-2020 gas gas EC line. As far as parts for older bikes is unclear to me whether it is coming form Reiju or not but there is a ton of cross over between that generation of bike and the 2017 and older. 

• Like 1