CRF150F/L Where to get 05 150f crankshaft?

I have a 05 crf150 that needs both inner case halves and a crankshaft ( rod broke and Grenaded the cases) I can’t seem to find a crankshaft anywhere, what would be my best option? Thx for the help.

Edited by Answer_250f

Ebay.com - searched "CRF150F Crank".  Results came back with a L R and 2 Cranks.

Edited by GavMac78

I saw several sets of cases on there, I can get them new from Rmatv for 170$ and it would be a week delay they tell me, but we know how that goes. I hate to put a used crank in, never know what you’re getting. Is there any other option for a new crank?

1 hour ago, Answer_250f said:

I saw several sets of cases on there, I can get them new from Rmatv for 170$ and it would be a week delay they tell me, but we know how that goes. I hate to put a used crank in, never know what you’re getting. Is there any other option for a new crank?

Search for a rod kit. 
Then if found, order it, then purchase two main bearings. Have the crank rebuilt utilizing your new parts. 
Results: New Crank...install.

I have a set of 2005 cases that you can buy for $40. They're in great shape. There IS one thread that needs helicoiled. It's the one that the long vertical bolt bolts into that goes through the cylinder into the cases. I was going to have my fab guy weld and retap it rather than helicoil. I'd have the crank you have rebuilt.  --L*64

• Helpful 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:14 AM, luckystar64 said:

I have a set of 2005 cases that you can buy for $40. They're in great shape. There IS one thread that needs helicoiled. It's the one that the long vertical bolt bolts into that goes through the cylinder into the cases. I was going to have my fab guy weld and retap it rather than helicoil. I'd have the crank you have rebuilt.  --L*64

Sorry for the late response, hectic at work. would you care to shoot me a couple pics? And would you be willing to ship to 24868? Thanks a million