1997 RM125 bogging problem !?

So I bought a 1997 rm125 with “carb problems”. Basically I can get the bike to idle and sound amazing and idle on the stand but when I crank the throttle wide open(on stand) the bike sounds choked out almost bogging and sounds like something blocking it from complexity revving out and having that’s crips WOT sound. I put it into gear and go to drive it it completely struggles under load, bogging out when I WOT it and has little to no power anywhere through the gears. Doesn’t have that crisp sound at high rpms or WOT. can get it to hit first gear power band after revving it up excessively but 2nd to 6th power band is non existent. Feels like a governor on the bike or something is blocking it/choking the bike out. To fix I have tried completely rebuilding top end, soaked power valve assembly(linkage arm moved freely along with assembly) new counter shaft seal, new carbon fiber reeds, new spark plug. Don’t know where to turn next. It has a fmf fatty pipe then a long pro circuit silencer could this be choking it? Previous owner had replaced ignition coil could a problem there cause this ? Anything will help!!!

CARB rebuilt "rebuild kit installed"? New Air Filter? Fuel Tank Cap Vent Clogged? Pour Man's Air Leak Test with Brake Cleaner Spray? Repacked the Silencer?

I'm at work, I have a 2002 RM125. Those first few questions come from memory of reading my OEM Manual Trouble Shooting page. 830071823_DOC32002RM125CARBJetting.PNG.7a5012996b08a0aa7a75b16ccde108ca.PNGCarburetor-tuning-flow-chart-ver-3.thumb.png.097ac816ab9949e4f13c218bac826290.png 

19 hours ago, KnotAPro said:

CARB rebuilt "rebuild kit installed"? New Air Filter? Fuel Tank Cap Vent Clogged? Pour Man's Air Leak Test with Brake Cleaner Spray? Repacked the Silencer?

I'm at work, I have a 2002 RM125. Those first few questions come from memory of reading my OEM Manual Trouble Shooting page. 830071823_DOC32002RM125CARBJetting.PNG.7a5012996b08a0aa7a75b16ccde108ca.PNGCarburetor-tuning-flow-chart-ver-3.thumb.png.097ac816ab9949e4f13c218bac826290.png 

Wow very helpful diagrams but I have repacked, sprayed brake cleaner all over when it’s running no pops. Going to try to drop main jet, clean air filter and just take the cap off today to see if any help, Thanks

Look at Partzilla.com for the Exhaust Valve components diagrams. Tell me which Model of RM125 (T/V/W/X) or is it the (Y) Model version. Did you disassemble the Cylinder and Power Valve Components to clean them? Do you have an OEM Manual or Clymer's Manual that you are following when doing the rebuilds, repairs and troubleshooting. Did you set the Power Valve Spring "load" just one complete turn clockwise?