2020 TPI oil leak fixes which fix is correct?

I have a slight leak on my 8 hour old 2020 300xc TPI...I have read of two different style fixes for this leak, which is the correct way to do this oil leak around PV area?

Get the 2019 plastic piece and o-rings, that’s the fix. Lots of threads on this. 

I just picked up a '20 XC, can someone point me to a relevant search string or thread? I'd like to keep an eye on whatever the problem area may be.

@Doc_d haven't you linked your post a couple times for this guy on how to fix this? 

OP are you asking if you should do it properly using the 2019 three piece seal, or the quick RTV sealant fix? That is ultimately your decision, but I think you know what the "right" fix is as you have asked about this multiple times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chevy_97 said:

@Doc_d haven't you linked your post a couple times for this guy on how to fix this? 

OP are you asking if you should do it properly using the 2019 three piece seal, or the quick RTV sealant fix? That is ultimately your decision, but I think you know what the "right" fix is as you have asked about this multiple times. 

Im still confused as to what is the correct fix...Im fine with the 3 piece solution, but I read some other things that this leak is more then just that.  If its just the 3 piece seal, easy fix....dealer is telling me that its just that...just want to confirm before I tear apart.

14 hours ago, Chevy_97 said:

I did a write-up here.  Some people have a small leak at the power valve stop bolt as well. I put a little RTV on it when I replaced the seal and nothing has leaked since.  I mention it in the write-up.

Doc

• Like 1

My 2020 XC was leaking at both. The power valve D-ring and the stop bolt. I fixed the D-ring with the 2019 part, and the stop bolt still weeped a tiny bit. So that got some silicone.