Rekluse CLutch for Hard Enduro

Calling all dirt bike nerds and those who know about clutch stuff.

I ride a 2017 KTM 350 EXC-F and I ride a lot of hard enduro stuff. The bike is great and it can handle everything I've put it through but I feel like it has more potential. I'm not interested in the auto clutch packages that Rekluse offers but the Core Manual and Core Manual TorqDrive options have caught my attention. I'm looking for something that will give me more power to the pavement on the low end. The bike has good low end power on the initial hit, but as I hold the throttle to get the front end up, the power dives and it feels lazy. I find myself having to bounce and pull my weight back on the bike more than I would like to get over some obstacles.

I recently rode my buddy's 450 RMX and the wheelie power that machine has is awesome. I understand it's a race bike and you could breathe on that throttle and get a response, but I want my bike to continue to grab the ground after the initial hit, especially in the low to mid-range 3rd gear where I want the bike's power to pull harder. Would either of those Rekluse options give me that consistent power I'm looking for? I know a lot of motocross guys like it but it is still a good option for the slow, technical stuff?

I also have a 2006 KTM 200 XC-W. Would a Rekluse do that bike some good?

Have you looked at a flywheel weight option for your bike, try that before a clutch option .... less costly.

350 vs 450 always feels that way. Bigger rear sprocket helps, but you won't get the same torque from a 350