SX/XCF tank adapter cable?

I bought a 2013 350 XCF project bike from a friend that needed shifter bearing replaced and he had started parting it out. I got most everything he sold off now and have been putting everything back together. I found an Acerbis tank from a guy that said it came off a 2011, but it fit his 2016 other than the hookups being in a different spot. 

The tank has a 2 pin oval shaped connector for the pump. The only connector I have left to plug in from the ECU is a red and yellow flat connector.

Does anyone know if there's an adapter cable for these? I asked AOMC because I saw one in a listing for a 2011-2012 SXF/XCF aftermarket tank they had, but they said it was part of a kit and not sold separately. Can't find it on any OEM parts diagrams either.

AOMC listing.jpg.jpg

Flat connector.jpg

Oval connector.jpg

23 hours ago, T140Read said:

I bought a 2013 350 XCF project bike from a friend that needed shifter bearing replaced and he had started parting it out. I got most everything he sold off now and have been putting everything back together. I found an Acerbis tank from a guy that said it came off a 2011, but it fit his 2016 other than the hookups being in a different spot. 

The tank has a 2 pin oval shaped connector for the pump. The only connector I have left to plug in from the ECU is a red and yellow flat connector.

Does anyone know if there's an adapter cable for these? I asked AOMC because I saw one in a listing for a 2011-2012 SXF/XCF aftermarket tank they had, but they said it was part of a kit and not sold separately. Can't find it on any OEM parts diagrams either.

AOMC listing.jpg.jpg

Flat connector.jpg

Oval connector.jpg

You're gonna have to talk to the manufacturer of the tank to see if they sell the proper adapter cable separately.