Does this CR250R sound okay?

Since when are 2Ts known for having loud bottom end noises.  Didn't listen to/watch the video, but just asking.

25 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

I hear nothing concerning

This is what I wanted to hear, I hope you’re right, I can’t afford a new bottom end 🙃

• Like 1

Also, I feel like the phones make the bikes sound different than they do in real life. If that makes sense. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KcDavis said:

What bottom end noises are you referring to?  

I wasn’t really referring to anything specifically, just wanted to get some other peoples opinions, I just picked this bike up just trying to figure out if it’s strong or not 

I have loud bottom end noises after a couple of bean burritos. But I love them! LOL! They all sound rattly and noisy. I have 2 that sound just the same. Hell, go listen to a worn out 80's XR, you would swear the would gernade sending shrapnel all over the place. You are going to be ok...Oh crap, I made my self hungary again. Ill never keep my diet going!!image.png.4fb150cd033e56efac5984290afc3eb9.png

• Haha 2

I have a 96 cr250, an a freshly built 01  they both sound that way , On that same note i have  found loose motor mount bolts,nuts before that will make it sound like a bad rod  so i would check that stuff every once an a while  head stays can loosen also , no need to  Torque the stuff over an over just check that its got resistance an not loose   when u try to turn any of it, If u do find one clean it an put  blue lock tight on it   an torque it to spec , 

• Helpful 1

Also some one put a pdf, manual on here for that bike a few years ago so if u dong have a manual may find it in the  cr 250 category 👍

• Helpful 1

i agree w/ everyone ..... that noise is common. Every CR250 I've ever come across, including my '05 cr250, exhibited that rattle sound surrounding the lower case. mine had that noise from day one, it's now well over 1200 run hrs on it, and the bottom end is  still factory original, still as tight as day one, still has that signature noise. Don't lose any sleep on this.

• Helpful 1

36 minutes ago, jeddclampette said:

i agree w/ everyone ..... that noise is common. Every CR250 I've ever come across, including my '05 cr250, exhibited that rattle sound surrounding the lower case. mine had that noise from day one, it's now well over 1200 run hrs on it, and the bottom end is  still factory original, still as tight as day one, still has that signature noise. Don't lose any sleep on this.

This! After 18 years I finally had to replace the crank in my 01, the sound never changed. What brand premix oil(s) do you use Jedd?

• Like 1