DRZ400K starting issues

hello everyone, i have a 2001 drz400k i’ve owned for 2 years now, all last summer i rode find with no problems but let set over the winter and now bike will start (roll start only can’t get it to kick start and do not have electric start) but only stays running for a moment before dying out and have to use starting fluid to get it to that even. i’ve clean the carb as best as i could myself with no luck helping the problem, any ideals on what do try next? i’m not extremely familiar with motorcycle mechanics, pretty much watch youtube videos as i go to figure it out, i was thinking of changing spark plug next (if it even has one i honestly don’t know) any information or ideals anyone has would be much appreciated.

523DEE78-AB90-4D0E-AB85-D3599F0D1B5B.png

Yeah it has a sparkplug, should have been pretty noticeable when you had the gastank off to clean the carb. Sounds like you don't know much about mechanics, I'm surprised you were successful getting your carb out to clean it cuz it's a bear. You probably need to clean the carb again, this time have new jets on hand and just replace them. Also, make sure you have fresh gas... good luck