X-Motos 110cc Idling very high

I'm new to the whole pit bike world.  Just replaced the carburetor on my new Xmotos XB27 110cc pit bike with a PZ20 carb from amazon. It starts first kick every time, but the issue is that the idle speed is ridiculously high, it almost sounds like full throttle rpm's. When I pulled the throttle I heard a loud pop which was concerning. I've tried adjusting the idle and air screws to no benefit, also checked all connections to make sure there is no air leaks. If anyone has had this problem and knows a fix let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Pull your slide ojt of the carb and make sure your throttle cable is seated in the recess it is suppose to sit in, i had the same issue and found out after trying nearly everything else, if that isnt it then make sure the carb slide is low enough to barley let air by, let me know if this doesnt fix it 

On 7/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, Randy K said:

Pull your slide ojt of the carb and make sure your throttle cable is seated in the recess it is suppose to sit in, i had the same issue and found out after trying nearly everything else, if that isnt it then make sure the carb slide is low enough to barley let air by, let me know if this doesnt fix it 

This fixed it! Think I didn't have enough throttle cable at first, so I gave it a little more slack and the carb slide fit perfectly with only a tiny gap. It's idling perfect now, thanks!

10 hours ago, Luke Petty said:

This fixed it! Think I didn't have enough throttle cable at first, so I gave it a little more slack and the carb slide fit perfectly with only a tiny gap. It's idling perfect now, thanks!

No problem, happy it was something simple and easy fix, have fun riding!