CR250R 98-99 left case on a 94 engine

Hoping to get some experience input.

I have a 94 cr250 that has a hack job of JBweld on the left case and make shift silicone gasket on the flywheel cover. 

I ordered a 98-99 left side casing. I want to make sure that the casing is interchangeable with the 94. As well as compatible with the internals, or will i have to buy new internal parts. 

In addition the bike already has an 01 head on the 94 engine as well the stock 94 carb.

8 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

wouldnt you make sure it interchanged b4 you bought it ?

I'm +1 with you. Partzilla "fitment" research tells me naaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. on a 1998-1999 casing fitting a "94" 'O'rrr

10 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

wouldnt you make sure it interchanged b4 you bought it ?

Well i cant 110% make sure without doing it.  However I've been asking around and researching what other people have done. So far I've been told yes it will work from numerous sources. This post is just another attempt to get as much feedback from different sources as i can.  In addition the condition of the case for the price, i couldn't pass up. So im keeping my fingers crossed.

7 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

93-01 same engine just different porting in some cylinders

Thanks.  Yeah the cylinder is an 01. So im gonna hope everything works together. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bpivo172 said:

Thanks.  Yeah the cylinder is an 01. So im gonna hope everything works together. 

Just when you get the half put it together while dowel pins minus tranny and crank make sure everything around crank area lines up. Sometimes have to do little grinding and file but probably be ok

Just now, Motox367 said:

Just when you get the half put it together while dowel pins minus tranny and crank make sure everything around crank area lines up. Sometimes have to do little grinding and file but probably be ok

Appreciate the input and advice!