Beta2Stroke Motoxgiant makes me a happy guy

I was having some issues with my 2020 250 RR suspension.  The shock was hard to get working the way I wanted and the clickers started with the compression pretty much maxed. The CC forks were good but had a harsh spike mid stroke.  I contacted Steve aka motoxgiant.  He went out of his way to get my boingers done in record time and returned to me in time for a ridecation.  He really nailed it for me!!!  Forks are awesome and really make me smile over every buried watermelon, log and rock field.  The shock is now in the middle of the adjustment and with only a slight addition of 2 clicks in on rebound is really good.  The bike is so balanced and rideable over the worst of Idaho/Montana gnarl I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Steve, Job very well done!

• Like 16
  • Helpful 2

This is the guy to send your beta suspension to if you're going to send it out. Locally everyone is obsessed with drew from WER and every bike I have ridden of his is way under sprung and feels like being in  small boat in heavy seas. I wish more people would get that you need have a tuner that understands the bike the suspension is on, not just slapping the same stack in based on weight and speed.

• Like 2

+1 for Steve. I had him revalve a set of husky kyb's. while they were good, I didn't realize until I sent the shock in some time later to be serviced and revalved that you really need to do both ends to get the proper balance of the suspension

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kxlubber said:

Where’s Motoxgiants home court?

Michigan I believe. If so he has that sand-root compliance down to a science. You need a soft suspension and a stiff one at the same time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NjBetaRider said:

Michigan I believe. If so he has that sand-root compliance down to a science. You need a soft suspension and a stiff one at the same time.

After Hours Cycles?  I know he’s a TM dealer too. 

• Like 2

Yea I'm pretty sure that's his shop. He's really involved with the community and seems pretty passionate about beta as a brand. I'm comfortable tinkering with my kybs myself but I plan on sending my Sachs stuff out to him this winter to work his magic.

• Like 3

I unfairly asked for a pretty unreasonable turn around so I could use it on a ridecation and he beat it by a couple of days.  Fantastic customer service.

• Like 7

Steve is a good dealer, tuner, and person.  After Hours Cycle is the dealer business, Plus One Performance the suspension business.  I think I got that right (not backwards).  MI, so only 2-3 days from either coast.

He was the first to do a Beta KYB swap, and my bike wears one of only a few of his custom cut upper triples for the 56mm upper dia YZF KYB fork.

• Like 5

drew at works enduro rider did my suspension for my 2020 250 race edition a couple weeks ago and he did a amazing job. The bike is night and day better in the roots and rocks here in Massachusetts but it still works good in the fast stuff too. First bike he’s done for me and I will definitely go back. 

• Like 1

Steve’s a great guy met him for the first time this weekend.  He is the type of person in this industry to support a actually rider and racer with tons of knowledge.  I just don’t know how he gets it all done.  👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1