infernus

How come there's no XL subforum under Honda?

Question

I've seen plenty of XL threads started under the XR forums but you really gotta search to find them and there seems to be enough dudes riding them, so why not have it's own subsection under Honda?  They aren't XRs and they sure aren't CRFs. :confused:  Just curious because it would give newbs a place to go first.

There isn't really a forum for us XL guys on the internet.  Be that place.

1 answer to this question

TT should make a spot..... I have seen XL post in the vintage section as well as XR section.

It was just not produce long I guess is the reason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR no one until now asked.

However if you need to get XL info asap..... this thread has run for 13 years and has almost 1000 pages.................still very active today.

Hope it helps until the XL is added.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/the-xl600-thread.245878/page-993

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 8:40 PM, infernus said:

I've seen plenty of XL threads started under the XR forums but you really gotta search to find them and there seems to be enough dudes riding them, so why not have it's own subsection under Honda?  They aren't XRs and they sure aren't CRFs. :confused:  Just curious because it would give newbs a place to go first.

There isn't really a forum for us XL guys on the internet.  Be that place.

• Helpful 1