Cranks, but no start

Background: I have a 2014 CRF250L. The last time I rode it was last October 2019. At the time it was running poorly, but I didn't troubleshoot.

Fast forward to last April. I tried to start it, but it wouldn't cooperate. Checked gas- nasty and stale. I bought a replacement fuel pump, drained the tank and replaced it. Still, it cranks and won't start. I pulled the injector and cranked it, and the spray looks good. I pulled the plug wire and used a new plug, and got spark, but it was orange and not white or blue. Checked cam tensioner - OK. Checked timing - OK, Checked valve lash - OK. I swapped for a different computer, and it still won't start.

If the engine cut switch is damaged or corroded, will that allow for a crank and no start?

If the Bank Angle Sensor has failed, will that allow for a crank and no start?

Agree with the above, in that a weak spark is normally a sign of a deteriorated coil, however ( & sorry to point out the obvious ) but nowhere above have you mentioned the battery and it's condition. 

The reason that I say this is late last year, I went through the same thing, bike was running fine, and then one day I got distracted getting off, and forgot to turn the key off.  Charged the battery up again, and initially it was OK for  day or two, then it started to mis-behave, and crank but not start, or occasionally start after a bit of cranking. 

Because I'd left the key on, I suspected I'd burnt out the coil, and changed out both the coil, and the starter relay switch, (at the start of troubleshooting I made the assumption that my battery was good, as it had just been charged and previously started the bike fine - Wrong!!) 

Neither of the above items made any difference, and a replacement battery was the fix.  I'd dived straight into the deep end without checking the preliminary stuff.....

From your post, it seems like you've done a fair bit of checking already, so apologies if you've already scoped battery condition, but just didn't mention it!

Copy of system schematic from the service manual below, this does not show the Bank Angle sensor feeding the starter system but it does show that the engine stop switch, however I think if that was faulty, it wouldn't even crank.

Cheers.   

2020-07-12 17.39.33.jpg

At the time of my issue, I'd just recently swapped to a Lithium battery, so I was convinced it wasn't the battery.  The bike would crank OK, but not start immediately, but most of the time would start eventually.  After about 3 days of waiting for spare coil etc to come in, I ended up cranking it too much, and drained the 'new' battery below its critical level, -so I could no longer re-charge it, and had to get a new (normal) one quickly.  Bingo, put it in, bike started first push of the button.

There was a hot-topics thread yesterday (I think) where someone mentioned there may be a way to 'recover' a Lithium battery which I need to investigate further, as it was so much lighter than the OE one, -I reckon if I hadn't left the key on that day, I'd still be using the Lithium battery now.  

Hope you get it sorted.