Steve Drew in England

Red Hot News!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it is for me.

The Roost Racing Sponsored Honda UK Supermoto bike has just taken pole position in the Lydden Superpole!

Am I over the moon or what? I've just had a call from the team manager and he's delighted and funnily enough so am I.

I don't have times, but the US rider Steve Drew must have pulled out all the stops.

Steve rides a Honda in the American AMA Supermoto series and is team mates with Jeremy McGrath.

All I need to do now is find out when it's being televised on MotorsTv so's I can watch it myself. Unfortunately I've been stuck here in the shop and I can't go to watch or race myself.

A BIG thanks to Steve and Dave for getting me a slot on the bike. (Small business's (me) and big teams don't always manage to sort these things out)

The drinks are on me and the bars got an all night licence.

Husky

Roost Racing - MX and Supermoto sales.

www.roostracing.co.uk

01604 589 555

Just got in from an awsome 2 days racing at Lydden Hill and Steve Drew really was something to watch, spectacular.. ?

I echo Mr. MotoGreg's question. Did he win ?

Lately, in the US anyway, Drew has not been all that.

I hope that, for the sake of his big-name team, he starts finishing better. Not winning of course, because that's going to be OUR job ?

:awww:

Brett

LOL...Yup Husky we were keeping up the proper traditions of UK motard racing...

Following an awesome [1] few days Biccy and I took Drew out on the lash in London last night...Saw the tragic end to the footie in an east end boozer found a hotel, went out met four gorgeous 23yr old Californian girls (really, how bizarre was that?), went to an underground club with 'em and got ratarsed..Back to their hotel until just before 5am...ahem... ..Took a taxi back to our hotel in daylight, slept for 2 hrs, and just managed to drop Drew at Heathrow for his 10am flight home this morning.......

...and all this after jamming in since Thursday am arrival, night out in Birmingham till 3am, next afternoon when we get up drive to 3 Sisters, set bike up for Steve...Drive home...Go out again in Brum 'til 1am, err checking out the locals... Get up at 5.30, drive like insane fooked up idiots to Lydden in just over 2 and a bit hrs...(210 miles.... )

Drew follows that up with: Qualify 3rd, get into Superpole....Win superpole

Follow up with two podium rides to 3rd place after leading both races and despite a mid-race tip-off in the dirt....

Go to Dover, find hotel, go out, go to shite club in Dover, get revved (again!), earlyish night at 1am...

Back to Lydden two more 3rd places after a couple of fantastic battles with Matt, Danni, and Leighton,, and another tip-off as Steve tries to snatch the lead in a tight hairpin turn..Remounts and still gets 3rd....Drink celebration beers get packed and go back to where we started.this post....

There are many more elements to the tale, but fortunately a discreet veil has been drawn over the seedier items in an attempt to show our corporate responsibilities to our sponsors....