Front lift stand for the 2019+ SMC R?

What front stands are you guys using? I initially wanted a headlift stand, but upon removing the front fender, I saw that there's no hole for a pin to go in the lower triple clamp. So I guess this leaves me with a fork stand. Speaking of fork stands, I assume that a traditional fork stand like the Pit Bull one would work for the 2019 SMC? Just looking for verification before pulling the trigger. 

This'll be used for wheel removal and seasonal storage. The dealer charges a lot for labor when changing tires with the wheels still on the bike . In about one or 2 wheel removals at home instead of the dealer, the stand would pay for itself.

10 hours ago, almazing said:

What front stands are you guys using? I initially wanted a headlift stand, but upon removing the front fender, I saw that there's no hole for a pin to go in the lower triple clamp. So I guess this leaves me with a fork stand. Speaking of fork stands, I assume that a traditional fork stand like the Pit Bull one would work for the 2019 SMC? Just looking for verification before pulling the trigger. 

This'll be used for wheel removal and seasonal storage. The dealer charges a lot for labor when changing tires with the wheels still on the bike . In about one or 2 wheel removals at home instead of the dealer, the stand would pay for itself.

KTM front and rear stands. Front stand uses the holes in the bottom of the forks and the rear stand has two different adapter options. I use the spool lift adapter.

Front:

https://www.motosport.com/ktm-powerparts-front-wheel-stand?variant[KPP005Q]=KPP005Q-X001-Y001

Rear:

https://www.motosport.com/ktm-powerparts-rear-wheel-stand?variant[KPP009Q]=KPP009Q-X001-Y001

Edited by n2stackin

• 2 months later...