2 hours ago, mobile chernobyl said:

Awesome job from Beta - nice refresh! Underneath I know it's basically a 2020 but that doesn't stop me from wanting it!

Some updates, seat, wiring, valving, fasteners of plastic, airbox. Hopefully OP can confirm?

Posted (edited)

scheduled for new harness recall on July 28th.... where's the race edition? 

DSC02013.JPG

Edited by MarantzManiac
  • Like 1

uhh, why you do this to me ?! jesus that thing is gorgeous

• Like 1

2006 was the last time I owned a brand new motorcycle.  That thing is so beautiful, it would cause me physical pain to take it out for the first time and get it muddy and scratched up.  It would feel like buying a new Ferrari and then digging your key into the hood 5 minutes later!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

wow!  That is sexy!
I heard they will be in the U.S. in July.  Anyone know what the most accurate date is?

Edited by phantomtracer

Yes, unless you're the kind of rider who doesn't mind having a few dents in your new pipe.

Definitely a looker for 21.

Added graphics I designed and had printed locally, the Dep silencer fits the 200 and 250 and I’ve cut it down by just 50mm in length so it’s a little more pleasing on the eye and matches the length spec of the FMF 2.1.

turning radius was never a real issue just something exaggerated by that plank from the dirtbike channel.

others changes are basically what’s stated on the Beta website, softer seat, differences side panel mounts, the rest are more technical tweaks you can’t see, suspension and frame etc. I have an RK Tech insert installed combo with Zuke needle so looking forward to getting it out for a spin....

• Like 2

Awesome looking bike burger! Now what are your plans for the suspension? I know it's going to drive you crazy after coming off of a tuned 300re. PM me if your interested in fitting some yz kybs on to it. The process wasn't too hard.

Scwing!!! Wow that is gorgeous. I like it when Betas are more red and white and less blue. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nice looking bike except for the kids bike sized side panels.  Personally I like the silencer hidden and where do the numbers go?  I guess they save some weight and money that way. Looks like I am the only one that thinks the tiny number plates look odd.

Edited by epicride
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, epicride said:

Nice looking bike except for the kids bike sized side panels.  Personally I like the silencer hidden and where do the numbers go?  I guess they save some weight and money that way. Looks like I am the only one that thinks the tiny number plates look odd.

No the tiny number plates are stupid. Bring back the 2017 and earlier covering the exhaust pipe side panels. .. like this..or something that covers the pipe better..

25235C3C-8272-4F74-9ED4-C5B38A7A9572.png

Edited by hawaiidirtrider