2020 MotoGP - NO SPOILERS!!!

Ya I used to be a hockey fan but the Vancouver Canucks ruined hockey for me and I'll only watch it if some one buys me tickets, dinner and booze ?

I'll leave my opinions about other sports out of this but ya I'm also hoping NBC continues to have the rest of the MotoGP races but if not, I can still DL'd them ?

And if they are as good as the last 2 races, it should be an awesome return to road racing ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 12:33 PM, filterx said:

Ya I used to be a hockey fan but the Vancouver Canucks ruined hockey for me and I'll only watch it if some one buys me tickets, dinner and booze ?

I'll leave my opinions about other sports out of this but ya I'm also hoping NBC continues to have the rest of the MotoGP races but if not, I can still DL'd them ?

And if they are as good as the last 2 races, it should be an awesome return to road racing ?

Unfortunately NBC did not show yesterdays race BUT DL'd qualifying 1/2 and the race this morning.

Skipped 1/2 but history was made, more drama and another EPIC MotoGP race ?

20200809_170102.jpg.46c2f43148ee5b98a935882a92b97469.jpg

13 hours ago, filterx said:

history was made, more drama and another EPIC MotoGP race ?

I was busy Sunday, and didn't think to tape the race... you say it wasn't aired?  My TV listings showed it being re-aired early this morning, but the auction was on instead. Any idea if they are going to show it again on NBCSN?

7 hours ago, Dmouse said:

I was busy Sunday, and didn't think to tape the race... you say it wasn't aired?  My TV listings showed it being re-aired early this morning, but the auction was on instead. Any idea if they are going to show it again on NBCSN?

No Idea and I don't get NBCSN just normal NBC cable. The next race is Aug 16 in Austria and I can fast forward regular cable channel schedules so I check later to see if its on NBC next weekend.

Otherwise if you want to download motogp.2020.czech.web.h264-verum.mkv which you should be able to use on your computer and it works in my BluRay player (the above pic of my TV when I copied it to a USB stick) but not sure if those are option's for you but if you want it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a personal link to download it ?

Let me now if you also want to download qualifying 1/2.

1 hour ago, filterx said:

No Idea and I don't get NBCSN just normal NBC cable. The next race is Aug 16 in Austria and I can fast forward regular cable channel schedules so I check later to see if its on NBC next weekend.

Otherwise if you want to download motogp.2020.czech.web.h264-verum.mkv which you should be able to use on your computer and it works in my BluRay player (the above pic of my TV when I copied it to a USB stick) but not sure if those are option's for you but if you want it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a personal link to download it ?

Let me now if you also want to download qualifying 1/2.

Thanks filt!  I'll probably just youtube it... it's worth watching though?

Just checked normal NBC TV for Sat and Sunday.

Sat they have Indy Car.

Sun at 9:00AM PST, 1 hr of Loretta Lynn's Moto2 from 8/15,then Indy Car, then Nascar at Daytona on their road track setup.

I'll be DLing the MotoGP race the next day.

Should also be able to DL the full Loretta Lynn race the next day but I'll watch the Moto2 on Sunday ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dmouse said:

The listings here show NBCSN airing the race live at 7:30am EST on Sunday. 

Too bad we don't get NBCSN on TV so as usual please keep the actual final results on the down low until I can at least watch the race ?

Thanks fellow plated 03 DRZ 400e brother ?

41 minutes ago, filterx said:

Too bad we don't get NBCSN on TV so as usual please keep the actual final results on the down low until I can at least watch the race ?

Thanks fellow plated 03 DRZ 400e brother ?

I broke my leg trail riding a few years ago, just got home from an epic dualsport ride. I feel so fortunate to have my 03E, such an easy bike to ride! Did so much more than I anticipated, and made it back in one piece!!

Won't speak of tomorrow mornings race until appropriate, hope to see Marquez line up... Valentino looking more comfortable last race, hope for some good racing ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MotoJP46 said:

As it’s prohibited to talk about or give anything away, all I’ll say is this season is full of insanity, close calls and opportunities

I started this topic mostly to keep ALL 2020 MotoGP stuff in one post and personally I can just ignore reading this until I at least watch a race and I've asked to wait a couple of days but it's an open forum and IMO MotoGP so far this year has been crazy so as far as I'm concerned at this point, lets all have at it and feel free to post results etc if you want ?

otherwise an other CRAZY drama fill race. KTM is crying a bit in their back yard and maybe one of the craziest crashes I've seen ?

Edited by filterx