I thought I should a least post a photo,  I sold all previous bikes and this is what we have ended up with😎

I do have review information, but this is all I have time for right now. Oh ya, out of the three, if only one bike the 350 is TOPS !!! so much fun 

20200712_163402.jpg

20200712_163437.jpg

20200712_170531.jpg

20200712_171017.jpg

20200718_191835.jpg

20200712_171112.jpg

20200712_171122.jpg

• Like 11
  • Helpful 1

My guess is Colorado. Could be wrong though. Looks like some beetle kill pine in the background. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is in our back yard😃 right here in Selma Oregon. It is along  the Illinois river and has the best summer time swimming holes I have ever been to,  cliff jumping  everywhere and my wife and son both took there scuba lessons here, some of the water holes are 60 feet deep. And it is been burned out a few times but it is still awesome

Edited by rocky4by
  • Helpful 1

7 hours ago, rocky4by said:

This is in our back yard😃 right here in Selma Oregon. It is along  the Illinois river and has the best summer time swimming holes I have ever been to,  cliff jumping  everywhere and my wife and son both took there scuba lessons here, some of the water holes are 60 feet deep. And it is been burned out a few times but it is still awesome

I drove 199 a couple summers ago through the fire.,on my way back from the redwoods. That's a sketchy, white knuckle drive in a 36' RV towing a Jeep. No room for error.

• Like 1

I envy a lot of you on here with your beautiful pics. Awesome backdrops and killer terrain. Man I have to get out of jersey...

• Helpful 1

11 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

I drove 199 a couple summers ago through the fire.,on my way back from the redwoods. That's a sketchy, white knuckle drive in a 36' RV towing a Jeep. No room for error.

That's a good highway compared to before they widened it in the 80s lol. Highway CA36 is still nasty as it should be. I'll be at Almeda all next week if you guys wanna come by for a beer, site 13.👍I'll have my 701 if you wanna come shoot over Bearcamp one morning. 

A few more photos,  the One is Lee's Honda where o bought the Beta 350 from, great guys there and supper nice to buy from.  The other is mount Shasta on the way back home from Lee's in Redding CA.  And then one from our swiming spot on the river.  We do like it here, but miss Montana and the desert and Baja too😁

20200702_133959.jpg

20200702_151133.jpg

20200701_164656.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NjBetaRider said:

I envy a lot of you on here with your beautiful pics. Awesome backdrops and killer terrain. Man I have to get out of jersey...

Ya you do, I was born in A.C , but grew up in Washington state. Now I can only  handle going back there in 1 week visits.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

19 hours ago, rocky4by said:

It's clear as a bell at any depth too. Ever been caught by fast rising water after a spring rain with the Green Wall in front of you....?  It's easier in winter at high flow, the hydraulics are crazy through there. No rescue possible either, wilderness area for 50 miles around. Nice piece of oarsmanship here. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rocky4by said:

A few more photos,  the One is Lee's Honda where o bought the Beta 350 from, great guys there and supper nice to buy from.  The other is mount Shasta on the way back home from Lee's in Redding CA.  And then one from our swiming spot on the river.  We do like it here, but miss Montana and the desert and Baja too😁

20200702_133959.jpg

20200702_151133.jpg

20200701_164656.jpg

I've been in Lee's many a time, used to stay in the Red Lion on Hilltop a couple blocks away for a week every three weeks for years. I miss Redding, though most people think it sucks, I like it. I still go down and hang out with the hotel people, they became family after a while. 

• Haha 1