TT is a man down, a good man down. Micheal, better known as @irme42day, proprietor of the world renowned Swine Lake Resort has past peacefully on to the desert in the sky.
He lost a righteous battle with the Brain Sucking Spiders from Mars. He never lost his sense of humour no matter how bad he was feeling. How many of us could make jokes while throwing up. Well he certainly did, and they were good ones.

I'd like to quote IRME for y'all...

He came in with a splash...

First post - thought I would introduce my self - I have been a Yamaha fan from the DT1 - I currently have an 01 RoadStar and 03 WR250F - and I'm here in NW AZ, Golden Valley to be exact which is between the Black Mts and the Cerbat Mts. - also have some goats (13 to expand in june) 1 Llama, 2 Alpacas, 2 potbelly pigs, 1 cat and 2 TOTALY PAYED FOR EX-WIVES. Please barewith me and let me know if EYE step out of line or add too many BAD JOKES. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Michael

G & H Acres

Beautiful Golden Valley AZ

Garden Spot of the Galaxy

Vacation Destination of the Universe

...one of his last posts...

Well it happened, I was amazed to the point of B-wilderness-ment-ed-dud! Air! 50 foot of it! And I was ride'n Red the Alien Hunter!

The Set Up - I was out and about check'n the price of goat hay and catching up with a friend or two this morning and was on my way back home. I was ride'n the trail on the north side of hwy68 come'n up to the clinic. I was still a bit stressed from the trip to the principals office yesterday, no I didn't get kicked out of school (radiation treatment), and  I was un-stressing a bit. Well I was in 5th do'n alot of right hand math when I remember the 3 foot tall berm of dirt, OH SHIT!!!!! No time to stop and regroup so wooo-ha!!!!!!!!!! I must have been 50' in the air, well maybe 5', but that's a whole bunch and a half on red (04 crf230f). I'm in the air things are look'n like they should from my point of view, I'm try'n to make sure my size 12's are on the foot pegs and then I touch the ground AND to my suprise when I did touch earth it was actualy some what controled! Amazed the live'n daylights out of my self and what's even better I have that in my bag of tricks if I need to use it.

On one visit to the doctor, when asked about a broken rib he had to explain to her about his run in with Sand Aliens and Silt Suckers. Well she didn't find it as humours as the rest of us did.  

...that was him right up to the end.

98201202-811B-45B0-AD5C-947C448719A6.jpeg.39d5061e87bca1e20c517c9fdfcf048f.jpeg.9a0a47bdb20a7d70e5040082baacffa2.jpeg

His last ride out to do battle with the Sand Aliens and Silt Suckers. I'd say he kicked their butts that day.

I'll miss you my friend and hope to kick some Sand Alien butt for you.

RIDE ON always IRME.

• Like 8
  • Helpful 15
  • Sad 1

imagejpeg_0.jpg.2ff20e77745275be7cbcede18380d36d.jpg

Irme's "body guard" guess he can rest easy now.

Here's another doozy...

On 1/11/2018 at 4:44 AM, irme42day said:

Went out for a ride yesterday and got Arizona mud all over the Little Blue Llama, might have even got a bit of Moo Moo Poo Poo on it too. I was hoping that the Aliens would back-off after I thought we came up with an agreement but NO. They were laying in wait! Was going over a hill and noticed a small bump-lump at the top of said hill but when I did get to the top "THEY" pushed the bump-lump up about 100' or so, well not that much, but it was biger than avertised. With no option that to go over it and see what happens I let the dice roll, so to speak. After ingaging the bump-lump it seemed that the Little Blue Llama was NOT IN CONTACT WITH THE EARTH! I'm starting to come back down to earth looking at a down hill run with rocks, washed out trenches 20' deep, and bumps-lumps everywhere!!!! Well they may have not been 20' deep, but they looked that deep from my point of view. As I do make contact with the earth I realize my right foot was not in contact with the foot peg and unable to apply the rear brake, not good, as I am going faster all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After doing a quick math check and finding the rear brake I was able to start the slow down process and pick my way down the hill avoiding ALL the rocks, trenches and bumps-lumps. I guess I dun showed them.

After that incedent came across this antenna-interface. It may look like an old used-up billboard but it is tied in with the national power grid! They have, somehow, been able to use the power lines as antennas to gather any and all information about us. We should all be worried about this!!!

IMG_20180110_114631.jpg.e2cb9793b706d8dcb51e526af35ece93.jpg

All in all it was a good day, lots of countryside to look at, endless trails and roads to ride and no traffic.

Edited by CoronaCarl
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1

Rip .... just another reminder never take a day for granted and just a be an awesomely kind person.

• Like 6
  • Helpful 3

I'm bummed I didn't meet this dude & ride with him & the desert aliens. Sh!t, I'm just south, down in havasu. Reading his ole post, I'd have enjoyed his humorous banter. Rest in peace man.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Sorry to hear of the passing of this righteous dirt biker.

Sounds like a hell of a good guy. 

Godspeed.

• Helpful 2

On 7/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, CoronaCarl said:

TT is a man down, a good man down. Micheal, better known as @irme42day, proprietor of the world renowned Swine Lake Resort has past peacefully on to the desert in the sky.
He lost a righteous battle with the Brain Sucking Spiders from Mars. He never lost his sense of humour no matter how bad he was feeling. How many of us could make jokes while throwing up. Well he certainly did, and they were good ones.

I'd like to quote IRME for y'all...

He came in with a splash...

First post - thought I would introduce my self - I have been a Yamaha fan from the DT1 - I currently have an 01 RoadStar and 03 WR250F - and I'm here in NW AZ, Golden Valley to be exact which is between the Black Mts and the Cerbat Mts. - also have some goats (13 to expand in june) 1 Llama, 2 Alpacas, 2 potbelly pigs, 1 cat and 2 TOTALY PAYED FOR EX-WIVES. Please barewith me and let me know if EYE step out of line or add too many BAD JOKES. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Michael

G & H Acres

Beautiful Golden Valley AZ

Garden Spot of the Galaxy

Vacation Destination of the Universe

...one of his last posts...

Well it happened, I was amazed to the point of B-wilderness-ment-ed-dud! Air! 50 foot of it! And I was ride'n Red the Alien Hunter!

The Set Up - I was out and about check'n the price of goat hay and catching up with a friend or two this morning and was on my way back home. I was ride'n the trail on the north side of hwy68 come'n up to the clinic. I was still a bit stressed from the trip to the principals office yesterday, no I didn't get kicked out of school (radiation treatment), and  I was un-stressing a bit. Well I was in 5th do'n alot of right hand math when I remember the 3 foot tall berm of dirt, OH SHIT!!!!! No time to stop and regroup so wooo-ha!!!!!!!!!! I must have been 50' in the air, well maybe 5', but that's a whole bunch and a half on red (04 crf230f). I'm in the air things are look'n like they should from my point of view, I'm try'n to make sure my size 12's are on the foot pegs and then I touch the ground AND to my suprise when I did touch earth it was actualy some what controled! Amazed the live'n daylights out of my self and what's even better I have that in my bag of tricks if I need to use it.

On one visit to the doctor, when asked about a broken rib he had to explain to her about his run in with Sand Aliens and Silt Suckers. Well she didn't find it as humours as the rest of us did.  

...that was him right up to the end.

98201202-811B-45B0-AD5C-947C448719A6.jpeg.39d5061e87bca1e20c517c9fdfcf048f.jpeg.9a0a47bdb20a7d70e5040082baacffa2.jpeg

His last ride out to do battle with the Sand Aliens and Silt Suckers. I'd say he kicked their butts that day.

I'll miss you my friend and hope to kick some Sand Alien butt for you.

RIDE ON always IRME.

Rest in Peace IRME hope your blasting through the hills and streams up there and looking down on us smiling

• Helpful 2

5 hours ago, Mid-Night Rambler said:

I hope he didn’t have the stock rear shock on that 230.  Those are deadly.

RIP IRME

Bike was bone stock, lol.

• Helpful 2