USWE MOTO HYDRATION BACKPACK GIVEWAYS (CLOSED)

uswe_cover_final.png

We've partnered with USWE Sports to giveaway 10* of their award-winning off-road hydration backpacks!?  To enter the giveaway tap the following link: 

ENTER THE GIVEAWAYS

Note: a valid email address is all that is required to enter the giveaway. However, you may OPTIONALLY use your Facebook account to enter. A social media account is NOT required to enter. Complete the bonus entries to increase your chances of winning!

* Winners will choose from any off road hydration backpack USWE offers (subject to availability). Checkout the current USWE lineup.

USWE_banner_landingpage_1200x627px.jpg

uswe_collage.png
From hard enduro battles to a weekend dual sport ride with the crew, USWE has a hydration backpack that is up to task.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, epearce said:

Can’t go wrong with that, count me in! USWE has great products!

I have a couple and the harness system really is da bomb. ?

9 hours ago, ironman01 said:

Would love to see a review on the Zulo. Have had one in my cart for a week, and just haven’t pulled the trigger. 

Enter and hit all the bonus entry options to increase your chance of winning. ?

• Like 2

OK, I click the link and it takes me to another page with a picture of a pack and links to instagram, fb and twitter.  Where do I enter my email?  As usual, a confusing TT giveaway with no explanation. :excuseme:

2 hours ago, BOAB said:

OK, I click the link and it takes me to another page with a picture of a pack and links to instagram, fb and twitter.  Where do I enter my email?  As usual, a confusing TT giveaway with no explanation. :excuseme:

emai.JPG

BUT, if you saw all the bonus entry options like following USWE on Instaglam, checking out their Facebook page, etc..., you're already entered into the contest.

36 minutes ago, Zak Johnson said:

I won one of these on thumper talk a year or two ago and I haven't used any other pack since. They are really well made and work great. Hopefully I win another. 

Glad to hear that your USWE hydration pack as treated you well Zak! I have couple as well and same experience. I also like that fact that the brand is run by riders and athletes. I rode with Karl, their head of marketing a couple of years ago out in So Cal. Super nice guy and despite being off the bike for a fair bit of time, he did very, very well.

25 minutes ago, Bryan II said:

Glad to hear that your USWE hydration pack as treated you well Zak! I have couple as well and same experience. I also like that fact that the brand is run by riders and athletes. I rode with Karl, their head of marketing a couple of years ago out in So Cal. Super nice guy and despite being off the bike for a fair bit of time, he did very, very well.

Yeah it really has been a great pack. Thanks again.  I used to go through packs either tearing them or the zippers breaking and this one definitely has taken the punishment. 

• Like 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to USWE MOTO HYDRATION BACKPACK GIVEWAYS (CLOSED)
  • NoFiddyPilot unpinned this topic