FIRST ROUND HOT HOT AND HOT.

Lotta inside the industry people saying the riders usually get a few rounds in before they have a realy hot one. They could get cooked and ruin the rest of the season. What's the odds Kenny chokes at LLs and calls it quits for the season because of his injuries. 

Kenny may win the first one then take four rounds to recover. Either way...4 peat!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Lotta inside the industry people saying the riders usually get a few rounds in before they have a realy hot one. They could get cooked and ruin the rest of the season. What's the odds Kenny chokes at LLs and calls it quits for the season because of his injuries. 

When you say "chokes" do you mean huck-a-buck off of that red bike like being shot out of a catapult or something else? Inquiring minds want to know. 🤣

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tye Durden said:

When you say "chokes" do you mean huck-a-buck off of that red bike like being shot out of a catapult or something else? Inquiring minds want to know. 🤣

Like...getting passed by bagget then saying his injuries kept him from winning. My better half sent me this photo I thought it was funny. Go hawks

Screenshot_20200731-193108_Gallery.jpg

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, 777654321 said:

What's the odds Kenny chokes at LLs and calls it quits for the season because of his injuries. 

What are the odds of you choking on a donkey &%$#@! and quitting TT Pro because of throat injuries?

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)

could be worse...imagine if the first round was here in Phoenix.....it's 105 in my garage with the cooler on at 10:30 at night.....I was going to do a little work in it tonight but I think I'll wait until about 4 tomorrow morning...

Edited by Budlite
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Budlite said:

could be worse...imagine if the first round was here in Phoenix.....it's 105 in my garage with the cooler on at 10:30 at night.....I was going to do a little work in it tonight but I think I'll wait until about 4 tomorrow morning...

But it’s a dry heat!!!:banana:

7 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Screenshot_20200731-193108_Gallery.jpg

This is sooooooooo me!!!

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, redrider144 said:

What are the odds of you choking on a donkey &%$#@! and quitting TT Pro because of throat injuries?

About the same odds of you losing weight. Cigarette smokers suck on the pipe all day. No wonder a donkey's dick was in your mind. 

Edited by 777654321
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Budlite said:

Red should move to your area. Hed dropp weight  like  he does cigarette buts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

But it’s a dry heat!!!:banana:

This is sooooooooo me!!!

so is your oven.....lol.....but you won't climb in it....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Red should move to your area. Hed dropp weight  like  he does cigarette buts.

he probably would,,,,he'd also like the choice of types of terrain to ride

14 hours ago, 777654321 said:

We just went straight from 90's to 70's. I hope it sticks around. 

Ken will make excuses no matter what the temps are, it's kinda his thing. 

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

Any TV of this event?

It should be on NBC gold. 

17 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Imagine if you found your toes.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I imagine you found your toes on a camel.

FIFY :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the Amateur National will get pretty good weather for next week. If that happens, the Pro’s will probably be running in hot, very humid conditions on their big day!! #tnsummersarehot!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dfesmire99 said:

Looks like the Amateur National will get pretty good weather for next week. If that happens, the Pro’s will probably be running in hot, very humid conditions on their big day!! #tnsummersarehot!

Ya I've been told southern cali is very hot right now but the dry heat doesnt effect you as much as the high humid heat. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Budlite said:

Yeah but it’s a dry heat smh.