S.Cal Best Fire/Forest Roads near San Diego

Just now, Gflo said:

Who’s Samantha?

this is where cheeze comes in....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

this is where cheeze comes in....

Got it!  BTW, you missed a good one.  Also, hitting DWF on Sunday with Steph if you’re interested.

Edited by Gflo
  • Like 1

Man that was annoying...  had to go back to 2006 to find a vintage pic of me riding roads in Ocotillo.  Sorry I retired the xr in 2005. 

From now on all you get is google memes.

169911589_ocotilloroads.jpg.b04da037e63163989a8ca6799b28e28f.jpg

2 hours ago, Gflo said:

Who’s Samantha?

Darrin Stevens’ wife on the TV show Bewitched.   She was also hot when she played her sister Sabrina wearing a dark wig.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry Ries said:

Darrin Stevens’ wife on the TV show Bewitched.   She was also hot when she played her sister Sabrina wearing a dark wig.

Thanks, I figured it out.  Getting a little mentally slower in my old age.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, darren cycles said:

Cheesy,  how much energy does it take to pull those unrelated wonky photos from the interweb?  Yee hooo

Post real pic thanks bud.

Gflo great pics,  you have an amazing talent. 

3 hours ago, darren cycles said:

Cheesy,  how much energy does it take to pull those unrelated wonky photos from the interweb?  Yee hooo

Post real pic thanks bud.

Gflo great pics,  you have an amazing talent. 

double post

*reported

Edited by Govt Cheese is BACK
spam violation

Darren hasn't always rode a 650L.  He had a CRF 450 till he almost killed himself on it when he grabbed a handful and went flying off the road at Corral Canyon.  Had to be carried back up to the road on a piece of plywood.  Then he had a mighty fine XT 550 with a quart of oil strapped on the rear fender.  Rides with Darren are always an adventure

003.JPG

001.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Govt Cheese is BACK said:

Man that was annoying...  had to go back to 2006 to find a vintage pic of me riding roads in Ocotillo.  Sorry I retired the xr in 2005. 

From now on all you get is google memes.

169911589_ocotilloroads.jpg.b04da037e63163989a8ca6799b28e28f.jpg

Shell Reef?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, crfxer said:

Darren hasn't always rode a 650L.  He had a CRF 450 till he almost killed himself on it when he grabbed a handful and went flying off the road at Corral Canyon.  Had to be carried back up to the road on a piece of plywood.  Then he had a mighty fine XT 550 with a quart of oil strapped on the rear fender.  Rides with Darren are always an adventure

003.JPG

001.JPG

wasup with the goggles?

7 minutes ago, crfxer said:

003.JPG

001.JPG

I was kind of wondering if you were going to invite Darren to ride the good stuff at Corral Canyon.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gflo said:

I was kind of wondering if you were going to invite Darren to ride the good stuff at Corral Canyon.

Sounds like he has...  but would he again ?  :thinking:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barry Ries said:

Yasss, brunette Samantha can gitit!

Edited by GreatWhiteFire

To be fair, Darren is a good rider.  He's not allowed to talk like this on Adventure Riders.  He has little fear and will take those 350 pound bikes places they are not meant to be.  On bald cheap tires.  I'm sure he could hang with most you guys.

• Like 2

I actually am enjoying the smack talkery , It feeds my personality disorder , am really appreciative of snakes and cheesy.  I definitly owe them a big roost of applause if we ever all go out on a huge club ride together  ❤. 

I'm keeping my front tire bald for when they see me.   

Crfxr please heal fast .. you used to break me off hard every ride (sounds gross).  Im only as good as the last rider I rode with, so you get back up again soon .

Don't tell em I can ride that pig or they will think I'm awesome and I will have to back up all the smack by showing  em what"s  up. Thats how I end up in the hospital in the first place. ... whoever I ride with has to know the phone number to 911.... just in case I get out front of the pack.  Apparently I run out of talent as soon as I get out of eye shot.

Cheese , I am realizing your gift . Thankyou for finding the pic of Sam. 

6 hours ago, Gflo said:

Got it!  BTW, you missed a good one.  Also, hitting DWF on Sunday with Steph if you’re interested.

Steph sounds like a good rider. Interested. 

Edited by darren cycles
voodoo ranger