Just picked up a TX300i, don’t have my owners manual and would like input from the community anyways. What PSI should I be running the air forks at? I weigh 220 without gear, 6’ tall. Mostly single track riding, moderate jumps, not bootin her. Looking for to soak up the rough stuff and smooth through the corners, thanks guys. 

I don't know if its the best way to go about it but I put a zip tie around the leg then start on the highish end of the PSI range for your weight so maybe 145 and set the clickers at medium and find a good lap that has about the biggest jumps / hits you plan on doing and then let 1 or 2 psi out at a time until the zip tie bottoms out or you feel it bottoming too bad then add about 1 psi back. From there start playing with the clickers for feel then use the same method for a final psi adjustment. 

Also keep in mind that if you are doing a long race or ride start out a 2-3 psi low as the pressure will increase as the air gets hotter. a good set of speed bleeders also help to get back some plushness during a long ride.