oldman

Beta2Stroke 2021 2 stroke avialibity

I left a deposit with my Beta dealer recently for a 2021 Beta 200rr.  He could not give a expected date of availability.

Does anyone here have any information about expected availability??

Posted (edited)

Family member put a deposit in about 1.5 months ago on a 2021 Xtrainer. It’s supposed to hit the US port in about a week. 

But it’s very dealer dependent I think. 

Edited by Matthew Larson
  • Like 1

Just talked to my dealer and he said November while Xtrainers will be sooner. They will fill ordered bikes from 2020 that they haven't filled yet first,,, then new 2021 orders. 

• Like 1

They are already in the UK.  @Burger72 has one and I was looking at one in a dealer showroom last week. Very tempted but will wait in case they bring out a 200RE.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Hubert Carpet said:

They are already in the UK.  @Burger72 has one and I was looking at one in a dealer showroom last week. Very tempted but will wait in case they bring out a 200RE.

Yep got mine and yep again the 200 RE is available for 2021 MY 

Edited by Burger72
  • Like 1

Unless I overlooked it the 200 RE is not shown on the Beta USA site as of today. I'll check again.

NO RE's released anywhere. Still a mystery, but probably the same changes as the RR's.

NEW UPDATES LIST:

Updated chassis in the steering headarea and in the reinforcedplates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.

Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.

New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.

Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.

Renewed seat improved on both the base plateand the foam –now providing better support fora more comfortable ride.

Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.

New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.

Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.

New shock absorber setting to increase traction.

Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.

New bright red colouring and graphics.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, Burger72 said:

Yep got mine and yep again the 200 RE is available for 2021 MY 

Do you have some inside knowledge or are you just stirring the pot? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NjBetaRider said:

Do you have some inside knowledge or are you just stirring the pot? 

It’s not inside it’s official, Beta UK confirmed it two weeks ago and my best pal already has a deposit down on one due end of October 👍

• Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, Johnny Depp said:

NO RE's released anywhere. Still a mystery, but probably the same changes as the RR's.

NEW UPDATES LIST:

Updated chassis in the steering headarea and in the reinforcedplates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.

Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.

New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.

Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.

Renewed seat improved on both the base plateand the foam –now providing better support fora more comfortable ride.

Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.

New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.

Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.

New shock absorber setting to increase traction.

Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.

New bright red colouring and graphics.

The charging system is the most interesting thing to me.

On a somewhat related note does anyone know if you can still get the Xtrainer in red? I'm not a fan of the captain america plastics on the 2021.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, wschnitz said:

On a somewhat related note does anyone know if you can still get the Xtrainer in red? I'm not a fan of the captain america plastics on the 2021.

The XTrainer uses the same plastic that it always has, minus the headlight surround.

On 8/26/2020 at 11:46 AM, mtngoat said:

There's one at my local dealer in Missouri, so I'd say yes.

DE819BE5-D835-4C2A-837A-46D738218B1A.jpeg

5926038C-A7E6-45C6-B9A7-C63FF253340F.jpeg

I bet this bike would be beautiful with a nice silver frame . .. and maybe a black or dark blue seat. I notice these years guys tend to not redo their bikes down to the frame and repaint. Of course this doesn’t make that much sense with a brand new bike but it’s a rarity these days not seeing bikes changing colors that way  these days. Growing up it just was so common to be scraping paint off frames and sanding and painting bikes  . These days it just seems like guys mostly just change color plastics and graphics. 

On 8/13/2020 at 8:59 PM, oldman said:

I left a deposit with my Beta dealer recently for a 2021 Beta 200rr.  He could not give a expected date of availability.

Does anyone here have any information about expected availability??

Later in August my dealer told me Beta said to expect arrival the last week of November.  Now that the last week of November is approaching my dealer says Beta tells him to expect the bike in February.

So what's going on?  Are other dealers having the same problem with availability?? 

7 minutes ago, oldman said:

Later in August my dealer told me Beta said to expect arrival the last week of November.  Now that the last week of November is approaching my dealer says Beta tells him to expect the bike in February.

So what's going on?  Are other dealers having the same problem with availability?? 

could be due to all their lockdowns? 😷

• Like 1