Jump to content
oldman

Beta2Stroke 2021 2 stroke avialibity

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

I would peel that trainer sticker, ya gots an ego to tend to..😉

Why? That’s a right good woods weapon. I don’t care for the blue so much but that’s an excellent bike especially for tight hard enduro.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2020 at 12:49 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

I bet this bike would be beautiful with a nice silver frame . .. and maybe a black or dark blue seat. I notice these years guys tend to not redo their bikes down to the frame and repaint. Of course this doesn’t make that much sense with a brand new bike but it’s a rarity these days not seeing bikes changing colors that way  these days. Growing up it just was so common to be scraping paint off frames and sanding and painting bikes  . These days it just seems like guys mostly just change color plastics and graphics. 

I don’t know if I’m “most guys” or not... modern life is hectic. I’m a few years shy of 40 lots of family commitments, work etc. I definitely make time for myself and like/enjoy wrenching but to me a modern dirtbike isn’t worth that kind of effort. 
 

Older “cool” bike, hotrod, etc. Heck I’d rather scrape the popcorn ceiling in my house than repaint my dirtbike frame....

Maybe I’m the weird one🤨

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

I would peel that trainer sticker, ya gots an ego to tend to..😉

Already been there and done that.  Bought one of the first Xtrainers in the US in 2015. I sold it with 435hrs on its clock in Feb 2017.  It's a great bike for it's intended purpose but if you need to run at speeds that require 4th gear or higher its suspension holds this 73 yr old dirt bike rider back.  

So my question here is:  With money in hand ready to buy its been 3 months since I ordered a 21 200rrs and now my dealer tells me its gonna be another 3 months before delivery.  Is this the norm with all dealers???

Dealers and others please chime in here.

Thanks

Edited by oldman
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, oldman said:

Already been there and done that.  Bought one of the first Xtrainers in the US in 2015. I sold it with 435hrs on its clock in Feb 2017.  It's a great bike for it's intended purpose but if you need to run at speeds that require 4th gear or higher its suspension holds this 73 yr old dirt bike rider back.  

So my question here is:  With money in hand ready to buy its been 3 months since I ordered a 21 200rrs and now my dealer tells me its gonna be another 3 months before delivery.  Is this the norm with all dealers???

Dealers and others please chime in here.

Thanks

It depends when your dealer got the order in. We ordered three 200 REs the day they were announced and have received one. Once we sell that one I expect to wait another month or so for the second.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coccyx said:

I don’t know if I’m “most guys” or not... modern life is hectic. I’m a few years shy of 40 lots of family commitments, work etc. I definitely make time for myself and like/enjoy wrenching but to me a modern dirtbike isn’t worth that kind of effort. 
 

Older “cool” bike, hotrod, etc. Heck I’d rather scrape the popcorn ceiling in my house than repaint my dirtbike frame....

Maybe I’m the weird one🤨

To me there’s no difference between them . Old isn’t any cooler than new. The work  redoing an old Dirtbike or a new one is the same. Strip off old paint and prepare and paint  etc is the same ..I grew up with lots of older dirt bikes being redone .. repainted or whatever . . Guys don’t these days as much for whatever reason but if anything it would be easier now with newer products and technologies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oldman said:

Already been there and done that.  Bought one of the first Xtrainers in the US in 2015. I sold it with 435hrs on its clock in Feb 2017.  It's a great bike for it's intended purpose but if you need to run at speeds that require 4th gear or higher its suspension holds this 73 yr old dirt bike rider back.  

So my question here is:  With money in hand ready to buy its been 3 months since I ordered a 21 200rrs and now my dealer tells me its gonna be another 3 months before delivery.  Is this the norm with all dealers???

Dealers and others please chime in here.

Thanks

It sounds like you don't have to wait more then a week! Cancel your order and buy Motoxgiant's bike and have it shipped.

Edited by weantright
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...