Enter the 6D Helmets Giveaways! (now closed)

We've partnered with the brain protection innovators at 6D Helmets to giveaway three (3) of their state-of-the-art moto lids, any model/color/size they offer! Enter the giveaways now with your email address or optionally with your Facebook account.  Then,  complete the bonus entries that increase your chance of winning!  

Enter Giveaway

Entry app didn't load? TAP HERE

6D Helmets ATR-1 "Tactical" - ATR-1 prices starting at just $450.00_-17.jpg

2020 6D Helmets ATR-2 Collection - ATR-2 prices starting at $650.00
2020 Collection.jpg

ATR-2 Cutaway Showcasing 6D Safety Systems
6D_OWENS_07.jpg

Web-Logo-desktop-330.png

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Triple Nine Motorsports said:

why do people buy expensive helmets I bought mines used for $60 lmao

If I thought a 60 $ helmet minimized the probability of a head injury to the highest degree possible, I'd agree. Not that the more you spend the better the protection, but period, zero debate, there is no 60 $ lid that rises to the level of protection of 6D or any of the vendors competing at this level. Your head, your decision though.?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, Bryan II said:

If I thought a 60 $ helmet minimized the probability of a head injury to the highest degree possible, I'd agree. Not that the more you spend the better the protection, but period, zero debate, there is no 60 $ lid that rises to the level of protection of 6D or any of the vendors competing at this level. Your head, your decision though.?

True. Rn I am on a high school budget and my parents dont support me so as soon as I get some spare cash I will probably invest in a good helmet cause I have seen nasty crashes and tbh you never know when your going to be in that one crash...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Triple Nine Motorsports said:

True. Rn I am on a high school budget and my parents dont support me so as soon as I get some spare cash I will probably invest in a good helmet cause I have seen nasty crashes and tbh you never know when your going to be in that one crash...

I hope you win one of the 6D helmets being given away! Keep the rubber side down in the meantime! ?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bryan II said:

I hope you win one of the 6D helmets being given away! Keep the rubber side down in the meantime! ?

Hey, put my name in the hat.

If I win I'll donate the helmet to him.

He needs a good helmet. ? 

(Edit) just entered, now he has two chances to win.

Edited by MXOldtimer
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Bryan II said:

Thank you I am actually doing a dream bike rebuild so its probably going to be another month until I get back to ripping

7 minutes ago, MXOldtimer said:

Hey, put my name in the hat.

If I win I'll donate the helmet to him.

He needs a good helmet. ? 

(Edit) just entered, now he has two chances to win.

Nah you dont have to. I think just like everything in life you dont get to appreciate things unless you work hard for something. I mean ya being 16 working on a budget of flipping bikes while managing school work and homework is not the best thing but I am sure I'll be looking back at these days and be like "damn". 

This picture is in my room "workshop" lmao. I was think of fitting a hydraulic press in my room to lol

20200830_200528.jpg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Ever hit a tree branch so hard it knocked you off your bike, cracking your $60 dollar helmet? I did, It ain't no fun. Dont cheap out on your health.?

Not yet hope it never happens, just going to try and get lucky with my $60 helmet lol.

1 hour ago, Bobby Stanford said:

Code phrase on the video? Anyone see what it is? ? 

Its there in the video not in the description. Its illegal to share the word with you so sorry. Good luck!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jesse_M said:

Sweet helmet...I'm one of those people that never seem to win anything so maybe this time that will change. lol

We hosted a giveaway last month for another brand and the 10 people that won all said the same thing! Considering the number that enter and the number of prizes, far better odds than the lottery! ?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to Enter the 6D Helmets Giveaways! (now closed)
  • NoFiddyPilot unpinned this topic