2021 Beta 300 RX

On 8/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, RyanE33 said:

Brandon at Xtreme Heights in La Grande actually, friend of a friend. I plan on doing a bike build/report when I get it. I don't see enough creative builds out there!

No kidding.  One of my sons was just there this week drooling over a 300RR. Of course,  it's easy for us,  we live here in the Grande Ronde valley.  Brandon's a cool guy. He's helped my son on his senior project.  I like to throw business his way when I can. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bullmastiff said:

No kidding.  One of my sons was just there this week drooling over a 300RR. Of course,  it's easy for us,  we live here in the Grande Ronde valley.  Brandon's a cool guy. He's helped my son on his senior project.  I like to throw business his way when I can. 

6 hours ago, bullmastiff said:

Brandon is really going out of the way to help me out. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SmokinJoe said:

I'm sure it's more than just one. Early December is when it was expected. Probably take a couple weeks to get to the dealership. So seems about right. 

I freaking hope so. I imagine they all came over on the same slow boat. 

16 minutes ago, SmokinJoe said:

My friend who's getting the RX says the dealer was just invoiced for the bike today one of the two they ordered. It's slated for a dec 14th delivery. My friend is first on the list. 

Sweet! I was told around the same delivery date like a month ago, look promising that Beta is following through, finally. I have no idea where I am on the list, but hope it's high enough, haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dhdrider said:

LOL. I have a soft spot for them as they were one of my jams back in high school, but it is funny that it was Blasphemous Rumors playing. ?

I pretended to like them then. Was able to take junior high girls under the bleachers during late afternoon jr high dances and :awww:. Don’t hate the player. :banana:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:14 PM, SmokinJoe said:

My friend who's getting the RX says the dealer was just invoiced for the bike today one of the two they ordered. It's slated for a dec 14th delivery. My friend is first on the list. 

14/49 I would bet. Beta spilt the shipment from Italy into 2. One this month and the other next month(mine). Dammiiiittt

Edited by RyanE33

Just now, RyanE33 said:

13/49 I would bet. 

You sure, that would be to much towards the acceleration side. I tried a 13t on my yz250 once and it was a bad thing. Too much wheel spin and it went through the gears too fast. 

I was thinking more like 14/49 myself.