GoRide2

motocross Do the Martin’s make Millville a one lined shithole like redbud?

Just now, 150dirtcomber said:

If motocross used fake crowd noises like other sports, would they play boos for Ferrandis?

The only reason I've decided to pull solely for Martin as opposed to just enjoying watching these two guys battle it out is so we can hear more crying from GRide. 

It's been great so far watching how it has played out with the two different styles. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

The Martin's are a proud hard working bunch ...   Upstanding , respectable people ... they have Always had an outstanding pride in keeping thier facility in great shape ..  Sometimes weather does have an effect on conditions , but I doubt it will ever be a     ,    one lined shithole ....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

The only reason I've decided to pull solely for Martin as opposed to just enjoying watching these two guys battle it out is so we can hear more crying from GRide. 

It's been great so far watching how it has played out with the two different styles. 

It's hard to pull for a lifer in the support class. Martin is the little man that couldn't. If you are 26 or older in the Lites class you are off my radar. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, RMZ819 said:

It's hard to pull for a lifer in the support class. Martin is the little man that couldn't. If you are 26 or older in the Lites class you are off my radar. 

Couldn’t???

He’s a muli-time Champ!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RMZ819 said:

How old are you and what class do you ride?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

How dare you....

I didn't think it was possible to dislike AMart

2 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

How dare you....

I didn't think it was possible to dislike AMart

2 hours ago, k.g said:

If I could only count to one, I'd call this one line also.

fuller_VMX_2147_324320.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-469.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-235.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-120.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-481.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-459.jpg

2020-Redbud-2-National-470.jpg

Your photos are clearly doctored and your math is off. That's why the only photo with 2 riders are in the same line.

Okay, sarcasm off now.

Edited by jmr_brap

3 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

So that would mean out of the top 5 guys in the 250 class only rj hampshire is "on your radar". As the other 4 are jmart 27, ferrandis 26, mcelrath 26, amart 29.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

Don't blame the riders. These guys are just trying to make a living. Blame the AMA and the promoters for making it what it is. The rules are what they are. So given that, these guys are just trying to win a title and make a living.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zinergy said:

So that would mean out of the top 5 guys in the 250 class only rj hampshire is "on your radar". As the other 4 are jmart 27, ferrandis 26, mcelrath 26, amart 29.

Yeah, let's force these old guys into retirement so we can get a few more of the guys in there that don't qualify on a typical weekend because their lap times are 15-20 seconds slower :excuseme:

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

In the outdoors the 250 class is a national championship class not a support class.  There's no pointing out. You can stay there as long as you want or allowed by the sponsor paying you to ride.  It's only an entry level class in Supercross.  The participation in this class is controlled more by the sponsors than the organization.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

23 minutes ago, Budlite said:

In the outdoors the 250 class is a national championship class not a support class.  There's no pointing out. You can stay there as long as you want or allowed by the sponsor paying you to ride.  It's only an entry level class in Supercross.  The participation in this class is controlled more by the sponsors than the organization.

Remember when RC. Locked up an outdoor big bike title then dropped down a race to the lights? Something about a record. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

That would hugely benefit their son

Aww, how cute, you think that is a track prep problem.  

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Aww, how cute, you think that is a track prep problem.  

Me and the other intellectuals like Blake Baggett 

Edited by GoRide2