Hello, i see many factors can make wheelies easier such as tire pressure, bald tire or maybe the positioning of ( handle-bar, brake pedal or shifting lever ). Anyone has any setup to make wheelie On a dirtbike easier plz share it here.

this is not how to wheelie thread!! This is about achieving the best setup for a better control on a wheelie.

For example, i just bought a yz450f 2016 and i am struggling with side to side balance past balance point. Got better when lowered the tire pressure but still struggling a bit!

Edited by Naser
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Naser said:

Hello, i see many factors can make wheelies easier such as tire pressure, bald tire or maybe the positioning of ( handle-bar, brake pedal or shifting lever ). Anyone has any setup to make wheelie On a dirtbike easier plz share it here.

this is not how to wheelie thread!! This is about achieving the best setup for a better control on a wheelie.

For example, i just bought a yz450f 2016 and i am struggling with side to side balance past balance point. Got better when lowered the tire pressure but still struggling a bit!

Buy a unicycle, once you can stay upright on one of those, anything else is child's play. Unicycles are super cheap used, because 90% of them have never been ridden. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, highmarker said:

Doug Domokos used an electric motor to keep the front wheel spinning, 145mi wheelie. Mono'd a full lap at Anaheim supercross on a bet.

I remembered when he wheelied Washougal.

On his skid plate someone put duct tape and wrote "I'm Gay".

I'll bet he was pissed when he found out why people were pointing and laughing.

• Haha 3