Transmission inspection

Hey guys,

My 2nd and 3rd goes sounded different when riding, almost strained sounding. So I split my case and found my 2nd gears on both of counter and main shaft were definitely chewed up. The third gear on my main shaft had some damage, but counter shaft 3rd gear seems fine. I had a question when it comes to both of my fourth gears, one of the dogs is lightly chipped and the teeth on the main shaft 4th gear have some small markings. I attached pictures and videos of these gears and was wondering if I could get away with not replacing them, a little sort on money at the moment. 

Here's a video of the teeth. Thanks!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KdrCz9v1mRvreObr6kN5YUkKpG1tp-xq/view?usp=sharing

IMG_1696.thumb.jpg.1c0ad320ae3a74688c50db0ac3cb1f37.jpg

Edited by mika123

If it is showing damage then the damage will progress.

How long will it last.............how much more damage will the failure cause when it does happen?

If you see a issue.........there is a issue.

Your choice to hope for the best. I would spend a little more to get it right than to wait for another how much is this gonna cost.

Unless you do not care and will ride it until failure, 

People buy used machines all the time that have been reassembled after major issues are found by the owner...........

A wise man once said when buying a vehicle................... Never buy someone elses problems.....................  

Edited by EarthCruzn