2010 kx250f exhaust valve problem..

Hey riders! I have a little problem on my bike.. when I try to adjust my right side exhaust valve it looks like I can get any feeler gauge down there..its kinda tricky to get down there and it feels like maybe I am compressing the valve spring down because it gets kinda hard to get it in there but it still goes without pushing like crazy.. I left it to where it seemed harder to slide it in and the bike runs fine but I’d like to have some other opinion just to be sure! All three other valves were easy to adjust its just that one! 

16 minutes ago, Anthony Marceau said:

Hey riders! I have a little problem on my bike.. when I try to adjust my right side exhaust valve it looks like I can get any feeler gauge down there..its kinda tricky to get down there and it feels like maybe I am compressing the valve spring down because it gets kinda hard to get it in there but it still goes without pushing like crazy.. I left it to where it seemed harder to slide it in and the bike runs fine but I’d like to have some other opinion just to be sure! All three other valves were easy to adjust its just that one! 

If the bike is easy to start and doesnt bog or anything i woulnt be too worried about it just go out and ride